You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

to be unoriginal.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
how would you explain colour to a blind person?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Red is warm, blue is cold? (and all the others in between...)
    And white is bright/light, black is dark.
    I wouldn't.

Dunno why exactly, but I'd feel like I was being rude...
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    And white is bright/light, black is dark.

Er, would they recognise light and dark, if they couldn't see?
    all small percentage or blind people are in complete darkness!
    funny thing today. i went blind in one eye. fixed now though - everything was grey and i could only see patches where there was more light - like windows and around objects. i was scared it was permenant. wish i could do it again now though :D:D
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    funny thing today. i went blind in one eye. fixed now though - everything was grey and i could only see patches where there was more light - like windows and around objects. i was scared it was permenant.

wish i could do it again now though :D:D

oh yeah cos that would be so cool :rolleyes: :no: !! are you completely stupid? have you thought how it would be to lose your sight completely? as someone getting treatment for a potentially blinding disease i find that comment completely and utterly moronic. sorry !
    i was blind last week ...blind drunk!
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    oh yeah cos that would be so cool :rolleyes: :no: !! are you completely stupid? have you thought how it would be to lose your sight completely? as someone getting treatment for a potentially blinding disease i find that comment completely and utterly moronic. sorry !

no i mean just for a minute when i could control it cos like... it was so different everything in shades i just want to be able to see things from that perspective again. not permenantly.... you know... :/

sorry i didnt mean to offend or upset :(
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    no i mean just for a minute when i could control it cos like... it was so different everything in shades i just want to be able to see things from that perspective again. not permenantly.... you know... :/

sorry i didnt mean to offend or upset :(

oh ok then :rolleyes:

sensitive subject :crying: