You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

to be unoriginal.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
how would you explain colour to a blind person?

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Red is warm, blue is cold? (and all the others in between...)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And white is bright/light, black is dark.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't.

    Dunno why exactly, but I'd feel like I was being rude...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    And white is bright/light, black is dark.

    Er, would they recognise light and dark, if they couldn't see?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    all small percentage or blind people are in complete darkness!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    funny thing today. i went blind in one eye. fixed now though - everything was grey and i could only see patches where there was more light - like windows and around objects. i was scared it was permenant. wish i could do it again now though :D:D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    funny thing today. i went blind in one eye. fixed now though - everything was grey and i could only see patches where there was more light - like windows and around objects. i was scared it was permenant.


    wish i could do it again now though :D:D


    oh yeah cos that would be so cool :rolleyes: :no: !! are you completely stupid? have you thought how it would be to lose your sight completely? as someone getting treatment for a potentially blinding disease i find that comment completely and utterly moronic. sorry !
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i was blind last week ...blind drunk!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    oh yeah cos that would be so cool :rolleyes: :no: !! are you completely stupid? have you thought how it would be to lose your sight completely? as someone getting treatment for a potentially blinding disease i find that comment completely and utterly moronic. sorry !

    no i mean just for a minute when i could control it cos like... it was so different everything in shades i just want to be able to see things from that perspective again. not permenantly.... you know... :/

    sorry i didnt mean to offend or upset :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    no i mean just for a minute when i could control it cos like... it was so different everything in shades i just want to be able to see things from that perspective again. not permenantly.... you know... :/

    sorry i didnt mean to offend or upset :(

    oh ok then :rolleyes:

    sensitive subject :crying:
Sign In or Register to comment.