Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Follow the lego man

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Strange, but funny, they really must have had too much time on their hands.

Does anyone actualy roll inside out? I've seen it done but it looks needlessly complex.
  • Options
    For some reason, people at this end of the planetary woods seem to roll inside out. I am not a smoker, but a lot of my friends are, and they all roll the same. WHen i was at uni, the Gibraltarians would argue about which way was best to roll with everyone, saying inside out or "in reverse" (as they refer to it) was better.....

WIERD!:eek2:
  • Options
    The only bloke I've ever really seen who could do it that way rolled huge cones with a whole cig in them, they looked good and smoked well but took him upwards of 20mins to roll.
  • Options
    They normally use the big papers down here, with a cigerette per joint aswell. seen bigger tho... much bigger!
  • Options
    All seems a bit too much like showing off to me, that and I'm lazy.
  • Options
    ... or too stoned to be arsed to roll huge spliffs.

On that fact, check out the new thread :p
  • Options
    Whenever me and friends are out the usual joint would be 3 skins, big enough and not too big but if i decide to smoke a spliff when no one else is around I would just roll a small 1 skinner, it's enough for one person to be sitting smoking on and if you want you can just roll another and another ;)