Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

kissing

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm 19 and I've kissed 3 girls properly in my life, grrrrr. They normally stay with me though so I must be doing something right.
    i'm 21, i don't think there's anything wrong with swapping saliva with random people heh
    i've lost count, been through uni, and had too many drunken nights out

proper girls that actually meant something - about 8-9
    random snogs - god only knows......
    I'm 17 and have kissed 30 + girls, used to have the odd 'pulling comps' but seems abit silly now, and it is better to kiss someone you care about i agree....
    Originally posted by MoonWalkingsFun
    New Quay in cornwall or New Quay in Wales???

cornwall............

i admit i'm a complete hypocrite..i started this thread and guess what...i pulled a random bloke olast night at a house party.
    BUt i was pissed and i wanted to get back at someone, who wasnt even there, so it was a bit pointless really.....
    I really dont know. Im 17, and its quite a few. I never really bothered counting. I stopped that now, I think its something we went through as a group of friends and Ive now grown out of it. And i have a boyfriend, so I no oonger want to kiss random peoples. :rolleyes:
    Hrm, 19..and I think I've kissed well over 30 I think. :)
    I'm 17 and i've never had one :'( It really eats me up inside, i lay awake at night wondering if its because im ugly, or because im just not good enough...
    ummm im 15 and its 6 that i can remember, *cough 3 of which were with girls cough* and when i've been drunk, im sure its countless
    (we're talking about snogs right, not kiss on lips? cos if its that i really have lost count)
    i know quite a few people who are 17 and 18 and have never kissed anyone before....it does bother them too but they're all gorgeous, so it obviously doesn't have anything to do with the person! hmm i dont actually know if that was a pisstaking post, but anyway, if its not thats my reply to it!
    trust me, this isnt a pisstake...
    :rolleyes: Im 16 and i have pulled about 80ish girl :rolleyes:
    don't worry about it...you know actually maybe you shouold have your first kiss with someone you dont really fancy that much.....?!!sounds like really bad advice but it worked for me, i know it's really mean but this guy wanted to pull him so i kissed him back and to be honest it was gross but im glad i kissed someone i didnt really fancy. if it had been, i wouldnt have been able to kiss, which would have ended up being reaally embarrassing!
    hmm quite dodgy advice, up to you if you wanna take it or not!
    Define kiss. To me a kiss is the kinda thing you give your Mum or Granny. Or the kids goodnight.

I'm guessing you mean a snog. Mouth open. Tongues. :naughty:

Either way too many to remember. But then I am 30 ( :nervous: ) and have alot of experience under my belt.
    Originally posted by rajtommy
    :rolleyes: Im 16 and i have pulled about 80ish girl :rolleyes:
    Really. :yeees:
    umm, I'm 18...and umm...well, on a few occasions I've been so drunk I can't remember. I used to count, but didn't see the point. I'd say around 40 :rolleyes:

Oh, and 1 girl (I'm female :flirt: )
    I'm 15 and have only kissed one person. That same person I lost my virginity to :p. But his ex girlfriend kissed 38 different boys in the week that they were going out... :eek2:
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Define kiss. To me a kiss is the kinda thing you give your Mum or Granny. Or the kids goodnight.

I'm guessing you mean a snog. Mouth open. Tongues. :naughty:

yes, that is what i mean, but i prefer the word kiss....it sounds much much nicer than snog......snog sounds like hog or bog ...it's just not a nice sounding word, you get meh?:D
    17 and ive kissed 5 girls.
    17. I've snogged (kissing is v. different) 6 guys and i've lost count of girls (stopped counting at arond 40). I like pulling random ppl in clubs... It adds a frisson of danger! Aaaaand you can gossip about who you and your mates pulled afterwards... Loadsa fun :flirt:
    Re: kissing

Too many. Im 19 and well kissing only means something with someone special. Special kisses are different. But other kisses (i couldn't begin to guess)

I admit it i'm a slapper of kisses
    yeh, i know what u mean. but whether its some random stranger or someone i really fancy, i just havent managed it and dont kow how to go about doing it
    I'm 18 and have snogged (I hate that word. Sounds nasty.) over 50 guys, I'd say 50-60.

My tongue gets restless when I'm drunk. It's a bad habit. I've even kissed people when I had glandular fever. Ooops. That was mean.

Snogging lots of people is not as bad as sleeping with lots of people. Many more dirty diseases to be caught when having random sex.
    20 years old, 5 girls. Or 7 is we're counting spin-the-bottle, but for a 20 yr-old to even consider that that might count is frankly ridiculous :lol: Three of them meant something, the other two made it really, really obvious they were after a snog, and I knew them already.

I've never in my life had a random pull, I just don't have the confidence. I'm not Mr Gorgeous, but it's confidence that's the problem. Ive see some right mingers getting off with each other!

Some girl came up and started dancing right in front of me last week and I just looked over her shoulder cos I was too sober. She was quite fit too...
    This is a strange way to assess experience I think, number of people kissed. I say this not because I'm 19 and have kissed 6 people but because you need time, and practice to get the kissing up to standard. The first kiss with someone, unless you've been longing after it for a while is always crap, it's clumsy, people get in eachothers way and there's no emotion or understanding.

If you kiss a person once and no more, there was no feedback, you don't know if it was good or bad, if you were really that great, surely they'd be back for more? Why are people who made success of relationships the ones to be pitied here?

Instead you should be asking how many kisses or the total number of days people have kissed but then that's really hard to remember ain't it?

I think girls tend to have higher totals, to have been, in their past kissy whores.

My first kiss was with a girl 2 years my younger but vastly more experienced, we split, because she was something of a slut and I didn't feel I could trust her. In fact, every girl I've been with in that way has kissed more people than me. It's good to set yourself challenges, you don't have to fear being compared if you're confident and comfortable with intimacy.
    I'm 19 and kissed 4 guys.
    I'm 18 and I've kissed 2 girls
    i'm 18 and a few... :angel: *sweet and innocent*
    Originally posted by lickalotapuss
    A kiss is just a kiss to me and has very little importance in my eyes. Yes it is nice kissing someone who you are in a relationship with but a kiss of a random person is just a kiss - no big deal.

Exactly I'm 18 and have lost count, i think maybe over 100 but it's just a bit of fun, you can't catch anything fatal and a lot of people do it!
    well, i'm 19, 20 next month and since september i've snogged 50 people or if not 50, just over.

i mean, it's nice gettin into someone you fancy and everything but it's also just a laugh. i've kissed most of my friends (and i mean full on tongues now) male and female and tis just a laugh and we're all a lot closer cos of it.
    Originally posted by Skateside
    I'm 18 and I've kissed 2 girls
    It's gone up now - 3 girls :D