Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sparks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
feel as tho i need to put some sparks back into my relationship,think we take each other for granted

ideas???

Comments

• Options
    Re: sparks
    Originally posted by foxyroxy
    feel as tho i need to put some sparks back into my relationship,think we take each other for granted

ideas???

3sum?;)

Try romantic meal, or a weekend away somewhere new, Perhaps do new things on your own, so that you'll have something to talk about when you are together.

How long have you been together?
  • Options
    Re: sparks
    Originally posted by foxyroxy

ideas???

3sum?;)

Try romantic meal, or a weekend away somewhere new, Perhaps do new things on your own, so that you'll have something to talk about when you are together.

How long have you been together?
  • Options
    Try to do more things together. Make a point of spending at least one day a week doing something together. Spend quality time with each other. That may help reignite some sparks, or it may make you realise that you don't have much left in the relationship.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Suprise him! Send him a really sexy txt message telling him to come over tonight and have a nice dinner and his fave movie ready! Always works!