Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Guys...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
if a girl cheated on you with your brother would you give her another chance or would that be it, dumped straight off? If she still loved you a year after and you still had a soft spot for her, would you take her back or would there be a complete lack of trust? And if you were a friend of a guy whos girlfriend cheated on him with his brother what advice would you give him?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I probably would not accept her back if she went with anyone, mainly because I would understandably feel cheated and dirty. I do not understand why people do things with others, because they should obviously be loyal to you. Perhaps it's indicating your relationship isn't working and that she is unhappy. Whatever the reason, she can go. :wave:
    cheating is the absolute worst

"you cheated on me? your one girl!//
    i'll find another please, theres a whole world!"

simple. [based on previous experience]
    Well, I don't have a brother, or at least, not that I'm aware of.

So, if a girl cheated on me with my brother, I'd be particularly pissed off that she'd actually found one!
    An ex of mine cheated on me with my brother, I took it pretty well at the time mainly because things for the pair of us weren't working out anyway so this gave me reason to end it.

Cheating is very bad however, even worse when it involves a family member. I'd never take that person back but then i doubt I'd take back anybody that cheated on me.
    i'll forgive her depending the time that we have been together, maybe cuz i'm to open minded about it, taking in consideration that she took the step to tell me that would be reason enough to forgive her
    Um maybe after a year id probably sort everything out and have a huge massive talk about it all, and then see how i feel after it.But id be more annoyed with my brother. If i was a friend my advice would be not to go back to her.
    Cheating is the lowest anyone can go. I have no respect for anyone who cheats and if I caught my boyfriend cheating then I could never forgive never mind take them back. It's bad enough it was a random stranger cos then normally the only person to blame is the boy/girlfriend. However I would not be too pleased with the brother either. You should be able to trust your family(the same goes for friends) and there is simply no excuse.
    I'd find it hard enough if a girlfriend cheated on me with a complete stranger, let alone if it happened to be a friend or my brother! So I doubt if I would ever take a girl back after she'd cheated on me. I haven't in the past, not that the offer of getting back was there - except one girlfriend, but I think she was trying to make the point that about me not wanting her back.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Nope Id knock shit out of my brother and never speak to her again.
    id move country.

shit i could not stand that no just it going round in my head id probably end up killing myself. if not id need to see a counseller. i mean ffs how can... sigh. id be more angry at myself and probably shut myself out so she nor he could speak to me again....
    I'm a gal so if i had a sister and my boyfriend slept with her the i would forgive her because she is my family, although i would never trust her again. As for the boyfriend, i'd make him wait a few months and if he was really sorry and i still wanted him then i would take him bck, it would take a lot to get the trust back though..........and if he even went near my sister again!!!!!!!!
    Well both my brothers are married and significantly older than me, so more than anything I'd be wierded out.