Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weird Foot Rash

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok name explains it all

i have a weird rash on my foot. It looks kinda like dried skin or summit and well i only had it/got it since i went to france last week. Any ideas of what it might be ifso please help

thanx alot

Comments

• Options
    A rash?

did you walk around alot in France? are your shoes too small??

our feet dont produce any oil to prevent dry skin so if they're dry you might wanna try this:

Overnight Foot treatment

Massage petroleum jelly all over you feet, concetrating on rough parts. Wear gym socks or cotton socks to bed. When you wake up, your feet will feel incredibly soft.

I have alot of suggestions but you didnt really tell more about it..so its not a blister?? Is it a calluses or corn? Is it swelling? do you want me to suggest any ideas of foot relaxers??
  • Options
    You lost me when you said calluses or corn lol sorry

it isnt a blister and yes i WALKED atleast 30mile aday my shoes are perfect size and i allways wear cotton socks plz could u sujext some foot relaxers plz
  • Options
    ~ Apply lotion to feet and ankles with long, even strokes. Grab one foot in your hands and use thumbs to apply gently pressure to the tops of toes, the top of the foot, and ankle. Work your thumbs in a circular motion, first clockwise, then counterclockwise. Knead your heel and ball of your foot more aggresively. Repeat with the other foot.

~ Practice picking up small objects like marbles or tiny balls with your toes. Curl toes under, hold the position to the count of ten. Repeat several times.

~ Roll your foot over a cold one-liter soda bottle.

~Spread out toes of your right foot and interlace the fingers of your left hand betweeen them. Repeat on the left foot.

Calluses and corns occur when an area of the foot is exposed to constant pressure and friction. Prevent them by checking the pressure points of your shoes and sneakers. Get rid of them by wearing sali-cylic acid pads which peels away their layers. File them down with a strong emery board or pumice stone.
  • Options
    THANKS lil miss foot girl :) lmao

your some expert on these thing
  • Options
    sounds like it could be athletes foot, you can get cream from the chemist for it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    THANKS lil miss foot girl :) lmao

your some expert on these thing

Eehhhh... I just know my stuff, glad I cud helped.
  • Options
    If it gets itchy at all, Calamine lotion soothes itchiness
  • Options
    Well thnx

how come everyone know about feet lol is there some kinda weird foot fetish on this site lol:)