Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Question for all...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right im just wondering a few things....(on behalf of an onlinefriend)

( i have been confided in by a mate and has asked me to post on here as she's not a member yet. )

1 - girls, would any of you go with another girl?
(as she wants too)

2 - would you go with them even if you had a bf, and he said no?

3 - guys would you let your girl go with another girl if she asked? or wud u wanna join in?

Erm, if you would reply to this- it will be helpfull.
PM if need be as well.

Thank you all in advance.

XxHxX

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1) Course i'd want to go with a girl, but then i'm a bloke so this question doesn't really count lol

2) If i was a girl and my B/f said no, then i'd assume there'd be a good reason for him saying that, If it was me that had said no and my G/f went with another girl i'd see it as no different than going with another guy aka cheating and things would be over in a flash!

3)Would i let my G/F go with another Girl? hmmm i must say the thoughts a turn on, but i dunno about the reality, i'd probly want to join in, but i'd always be worried that there was stuff she could to that i wouldn't, i suppose it's all down to feeling jealous/left out

but those are just my personal opinions
    Hope this helps your mate
    Well personally I wouldn't go with another girl in the first place, but if I was going to I wouldn't if I was in a relationship and my boyfriend had said no. I would class that as cheating just as I would if I went with another bloke whilst with my boyfriend.
    1) yes if she was really gorgeous, but mainly just out of curiousity - I've never done it before...

2) no - I can't really imagining my boyfriend having a problem as long as we didn't leave him out(!), but if he didn't like the idea then of course I wouldn't do it.

3) am female, ergo can't answer - but I'm interested to know what the guys think!
    3) Doubt it, depends what the new girl looks like :p

I'm not really fussed about seeing two birds going at it (More so if it's my gf) But if it was something she really wanted to do I might allow it.

(Although, I'd still view it as cheating and may effect the relationship in my eyes, and it would also mean I'd gain a get out of jail card!)

If I found out the bitch had done it after asking me, and me saying "no", I'd drop her like a lead balloon:p
    1/ can't really comment directly, but I can see why people would want to try new things. I think its a bit different for a man's point of view. There is less acceptance or is it comfort with the idea of gay sex, generally thought of as sick or deviant, as opposed to lesbian sex, which is generally a turn on for guys.

Would I sleep with another guy? Probably not, lets just say he would have to be very special and very persasive.

2/ I must agree that I think it would be cheating and most people would react the same way to this. Extreme care would be needed her from hurting people, and getting hurt herself.

3/ again same main points as above. It depends on 2 things imo.
    1/ why she wants to/ how important it is to her
    2/ What are his reasons for saying no?
    The point of wanting to watch or join in. A fairly typical blokey responce, no offence meant m8. Again it depends on why she want to go with another girl. It might be for a different type of experience that a man can offer, so by having a 3some the entire reason is removed. Finally I think most men would suffer doubt to some degree as to why she wants this. Is it because he isn't man enuf to satisfy her?

If thats the case, is that all the value that you'd put on your relationship. That of your ego about your sexual powers?
    3. No. She'd be with me, not with her. I wouldn't be able to cope with the idea of her wanting someone else.
    Originally posted by lovepig

Finally I think most men would suffer doubt to some degree as to why she wants this. Is it because he isn't man enuf to satisfy her?

Aye, But by the way a lot of blokes talk about this topic, that doesn't even enter their minds! I'm pretty open minded and relaxed, my confidence is quite high at the mo. But if I had a gf, and she was on about doing another girl, that would confuse me.

Perhaps in some ways I view some aspect of sex in 'black and white' terms

Either you like it or you don't...... So her saying she wants to try something new, and fuck another girl might lead me to think she doesn't like sex with me (which might not be true)

Girls (the ones I chat to) seem have a hard time with committing to one answer in sex I'm finding. You ask them a question of what feels better and they say "I'm not sure, 'such and such' isn't better, It just feels different"

So you ask them who better, fucking a man or a woman. And you get no clear answer. Which might confusing me even more. (I guess if I was to hear my gf enjoyed fucking another woman more than me, It might curse me to end the relationship)

So I can kinda see the logic behind women being vague in some cases (it's to protect themselves)
    well, to add my view on this(and what i have said to her)

Its that i myself am curious, but i personly would do anything unless my bf was 110%happy with it, i could risk loosing him over something like this. i love him too much.
    I can see the attraction of wanting to try something diffrent tho, and expement a bit, and its better her asking him as well, instead of just doing it! but if i was gonna get married and wanted to try it... and didnt i'd always think "what if"....!
    But on the other hand if he wanted to go with another guy, i could cope with him kissing/touching but not the full blown sex thing with another guy.
    i do think with girls its diffrent, not by much, but as it was said before, its more of a turn on for a guy to see there gf with another girl, its not that i'd personal;y find the girl more attrative then my bf, its that i'd be making him happy too....as in he's be happy to see this? -guys u cant say u have never thort it -
    And i think it shows a lot of trust in her asking this of him. its not like she's go run away with another girl, i belive she's planning on marrieing him in a year or two.

I did however tell her to talk with her bf. I think she's had a few offers as well......!!

I'll let you know on everything next time i email her.

Thanx guys you have been a big help:)

(plz carrie on helping too)

XxHxX
    Re: Question for all...
    Originally posted by Miss_Hermione_G
    Right im just wondering a few things....(on behalf of an onlinefriend)

( i have been confided in by a mate and has asked me to post on here as she's not a member yet. )

(as she wants too)

3 - guys would you let your girl go with another girl if she asked? or wud u wanna join in?

Erm, if you would reply to this- it will be helpfull.
    PM if need be as well.

Thank you all in advance.

XxHxX

1. No I'm not a lesbian or bisexual

2. No (What is the point being in a relationship if you are going to have another relationship behind their back)

3. I'm a girl so I can't answer that but many men would like to see two girls get it on!
    I can only answer question 3.
    Cheating is cheating, no matter which sex it's with. However, if it was a threesome, then I may possibly consider it, but it would depend upon the girlfriend and our relationship, and whether I really think we could both handle it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    No its cheating I wouldn't cope with it and I would be more than pissed off if my partner asked me could she go and sleep with someone else. No way. If she did it behind my back that would be end of it.
    i agree, if i did want to go with another girl whether it be kissing or sleeping with them and my bf said no i would never do it (although i dont think they would say no!) what is the difference if is a girl or boy? its cheating! and that is one thing i truly dont believe in. too much hurt
    (as she wants too)

Very very very very unlikey. I can hardly stand most girls as friends, let alone anything more than that. I'm as straight as... erm... a straight thing.

No. If you don't want monogamy then don't be in relationship. Full stop.
    Originally posted by Miss_Hermione_G

(as she wants too)

1. well i would go with another girl if i found her attractive and it felt rite (not tried this yet although i have snogged a few) :naughty: i think when it comes to sex u should at try everything u wanna if u dont like it just dont do it again!

2.i wouldnt go with them if i had a b/f coz this is cheating and i dont agree with that it aint nice, maybe a different story if he wanted to join in tho.

3. cant answer this but would like to know wot guys think bout it.
    3) Though a threesome sounds kinky, I don't like the idea of my gf being attracted to women/ a women (twice the number of people I have to contend with :D )