Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

28 days, second ending

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
so the second ending for the movies 28 days later, or whatever it may be called i cant acutally remember :o is out. i really want to see it. except i never saw the first ending... has anybody else seen the movie? is it worth it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've seen the movie. It is worth it, but not if you've already seen it before.

To me, the second ending was a lot better than the first. It wasn't so predictable, which lower the cheesiness of it and turned it into a really decent film. I have no idea why they simply didn't use that one to begin with.

What I'd advise it either buy or rent the DVD. In the bonus footage you'll find the second ending and the storyboard for a third.
    There's a 2nd ending?? How odd :eek2: I saw the first one and it scared me! lol
    so whats the 2nd ending one then? the ending i saw was where jim, selina n the girl ended up on a farm, and a plane flew overhead so they put a big flag out so it would see them. plus all the infected were starving to death
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    so whats the 2nd ending one then? the ending i saw was where jim, selina n the girl ended up on a farm, and a plane flew overhead so they put a big flag out so it would see them. plus all the infected were starving to death
    If you're really interested, PM me and I'll tell you, but I don't want to post it incase people haven't seen it and want to. It would completely ruin it because it's done so well.
    i would wanna see it rather than be told about it :) awesome film tho
    It was an awesome film, but the 1st ending was so cheesy, but the 2nd ending was so obscure, we were all just sitting there going wtf?!