Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

He Bought Me Gucci Perfume

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the past couple of months I've been txting this guy I met. I met up with him again today after us both being on holiday for 3 weeks...
He said he'd get me a lil something, and I said I'd get him something. I did not expect him to turn up with a Gucci Perfume set!!! I bought him an olivewood bracelet worth 6 Euros!! I feel so guilty!!
Anyways, so the word's going around that he does fancy me... The thing is, after meeting up with him a month and a half after meeting him for the first time, I've realised he's not my type and I don't fancy him. Apparently he's always been scared to make the first move, so what should I do? What if he does actually pluck up the courage to ask me out?

Ilora x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just tell him you dont fancy him, honesty really is the best policy-i dont know hwy people want so many false excuses when the truth is better!!
    ...say no??? god if he asks you out and you dont fancy him, is there really much to think about?

You cant say yes because you feel sorry for him or dont want to let him down. If you do that you'll let him down by leading him on and you'll turn into mega bitch from hell in his eyes.
    Give back the perfume and be honest with him.

If your really picky, ask for the amount of €6 (what €6 is about £ 3 or 4 maybe?)
    I think it's about £4...

...anyway, Ilora. If he does ask you, or if you feel he wants to, just tell him that you don't think he's your type and you don't fancy him. Like badabing said, he'll look at you in a much better light if you do that than if you lead him on.