Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Timing is everything

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you bring around the topic of anal sex? its not generally something you can slip into a conversation you know. I'm pretty sure the girlfriend is up for it, i just dont really want to suggest it outright...

Comments

• Options
    How long have you been with your gf for?I think i can talk about anal sex quite openly with my bf, maybe you should ask her after sex if she would like to try different things what are her fantasys?tell her you would like to try anal sex, and see what she says.
  • Options
    Bring up the subject of sex (not too hard), and what she likes, and get a mention of what you'd like, and like to try - ie anal sex.
    You could be a bit more direct and just ask her one day, but if she's not in the mood to talk about it, then that may be the first and last time you get to mention the subject of anal sex - unless it's something she likes, or wants to try.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Erm I have a bad habbit of mentioning it when I'm very pissed. It means if they aint up for it I get away with it cos I@m pissed and don't know what I'm saying and if they do then alls well. But I wouldn't advise it really. If you're both comfortable enough then it shouldn't be too hard to mention. Asking her after sex is a good idea but not too soon after ;)
  • Options
    You could mention it like that alright-

But I think its good to discuss stuff you do and dont like-
    Like some women like the arses groped some their ass- how exactly she would like you to lick her out or how you would like her to suck you off. Different people like different variations of each- and not just in an Anal sex context but your sex life with her in general-

only way to start Anal I think anyway- is while fingering her, attempt to play with her ass- then slowly just pop one finger in and watch her reaction, play with that ass maybe even lick it then either lube it up or just slide it in! Worth trying if she doesn't like it you can always just stop! just make sre shes comfortable with it! And good fucking to you!

Doc