Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Was just wondering...

Are men turned off by fake tits?

Just out of curiousity kinda thing :p
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Men? Turned off by any kind of boobs? :eek2: ;)
    I love them and prefer them looking kinda fake and stuck on but most of my mates prefer natural ones...

everyone to their own
    id rather have them be real if thats wat u mean
    They're just not right. Many may look ok while in a bra, and/or under a top, but bare - yuck! they look like implanted footballs. What's the point? They just look so wrong. The natural curves, movement, bounce, etc. Another thing with falsies, is that if they go too far, the nipples start to stretch like saucers, and blue veins criss cross them *feels sick at the thought of them*. :yuck:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    My boyfriend said there is no point to them - they don't bounce like a man wants and they're oddly shaped. So, he loathes them.

Personally, so do I. I prefer the natural look! ;)
    Damn there goes my idea :p
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Damn there goes my idea :p

:eek2: You already have huge boobs you weirdo!!
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    :eek2: You already have huge boobs you weirdo!!

Yeah but meh :p

I aint talking like Jordanesque tits, just like a cup size bigger!
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Yeah but meh :p

I aint talking like Jordanesque tits, just like a cup size bigger!

Joking aside, that's a pretty :yuck: thing to say!
    I like them when they don't really sag much. Well, they're a bit like - they go out a bit and go down a bit, but they're not too big and not too small. Like b/c cup. and they are kinda symettrical that would be nice. But anyway - I don't mind I think they're all nice. But too artificial ones aren't really nice because they'er like manakins :p and erm. They're all B E A Utiful (Bruce Almighty :D)
    Natural all the way... i hate everything that's fake....
    I can think of examples of real tits I thought were URGH and fake tits I thought were URGH. I've also seen many pairs of lovely real tits and i've seen and (luckily) felt some lovely fake tits. There are many variations. I don't have a problem with fake tits - If anything they are a kinda turn on when a girl gets them for reasons other than having a pancake chest as it kinda says "Slutty". I don't mean that horribily. I like slutty girls.
    How about this as a side question - What would a man prefer...

1) A girl with natural tits, but she conceals them in a push up jellied bra that makes tham look not only bigger, but more pert - Until the bra comes off that is...

2) A girl with fake tits. They are huge and fake but what you are seeing is what you are going to get.
    fake tits are a huge turn off in my opinion. Mainly just because they look so........fake! They always stay the same shape whatever position the bird is in- doesnt seem right to me. Much rather have a girl with tiny tits than one with big fake ones.
    id love to be the next jordan!! :love:
    Hmm, To be honest its got to be large and fake ather than small and pushed up.

My wifes friend has go mini breasts and she wears a water bra that pushes them right up so she looks like shes got something.

Erm not that I've looked:rolleyes:

But when you take away the support big disapointment
    :(
    Originally posted by mcoy
    Hmm, To be honest its got to be large and fake ather than small and pushed up.

My wifes friend has go mini breasts and she wears a water bra that pushes them right up so she looks like shes got something.

Erm not that I've looked:rolleyes:

But when you take away the support big disapointment
    :(
    yeah big dissapointment to your wife that you not only know what sort of bra her best friend wears, but that you care enough to be dissapointed when she takes it off for you? Or have i totally mis-read what youve written??????
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    yeah big dissapointment to your wife that you not only know what sort of bra her best friend wears, but that you care enough to be dissapointed when she takes it off for you? Or have i totally mis-read what youve written??????

No, I don't think you have (but I'm finding your post funny) *I have the giggles me thinks*
    I far prefer natural ones to fake ones. Ask any (either) of my exes and they'll tell you that.
    Natural all the way, definitely. Fake is a big turnoff. Might depend on what type of men you're hoping to attract though :p
    understand me wrong you do

I've seen her with them inflated when they go out for a girls night and when there normal when she comes round for coffee.

Not that i wouldnt mind giving her the benerfit of my experiance

:naughty:
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner B E A Utiful[/b] (Bruce Almighty :D) [/B]

:no: oh dear
    I really can't tell the difference and I refuse to believe many other men can. But yeah knowing a girl has had implants would be a turn on for me.