Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rizla Rolling Machines

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I`ve decided to start smoking cannabis now and again just to chill out with some nights, i`ve never tried to roll anything in my life so i thought my problems would be sorted if i got a king size rizla rolling machine.....WRONG it dont matter how hard i read the instructions i dont get the idea on how to use it!! thick or what!!!

Could anyone here help me out , if you could explain in simple terms and help me to succeed it would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Put a skin in the small space there is for it, put your mix in then move it round and round till it rolls, i could never get it working but i have seen them in use before, just try and roll it yourself, its better and you great satisfaction after rolling a good joint.
  • Options
    still no luck, i`ve got a 8th sitting here and i cant do fuck all with it. *gutted* does anyone use the king size rizla machine and could tell me how or am i completely fucked?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cheekychap
    still no luck, i`ve got a 8th sitting here and i cant do fuck all with it. *gutted* does anyone use the king size rizla machine and could tell me how or am i completely fucked?
    make the tobacco loose not tight. make sure the glue is facing you at the top. burn and crumble the resin. it's hard to explain!
  • Options
    basically, pull the bottom roller into the position where the band is "u" shaped. Place the mix in, and the tip on the left [in case you dont know, the cardboard filter]. Close the rollers Almost, but put the bottom of your skin in. then fully close the rollers. Then, roll the bottom roller in downwards, until just the gummed part of the skin sticks out. lick, and fully roll. Roll over a few times to ensure fine shape and then open the rollers again. Pop the joint out.

:) duffy
  • Options

you can't do fuck all......eat it, put it in a youghert with butter burnt over the hash on a spoon first, don't eat too much, about 3 spoons maybe since i gather you may only be starting out, it's well worth the hour for it hitting you.
  • Options
    I've never been able to get hold of rolling machines, matts or any of the other bother. Just sit down with a packet of baccy and some small skins and practice, you will get the hang of it, its a skill you cant really teach as such.

You could also do what I used to when I was younger and make a mold, roll a piece of paper into a cone, selotape it into place, then put the skin round it and make a cone of that by licking it, then fill it with baccy and the hash. It will take you ages but its preaty much fool proof.
  • Options
    If you still cant work it out, buy the ready made cones you get from bong/headshops. Theyre what they use in some coffee shops out in the dam.

I dont really like to use them, i think theyre too big and batted, but thats a lot better than not having a spliff at all! :)
  • Options
    I bought them ready made cones before, i didn't like them at all, too big and fat sort of, couldn't get a proper draw on them so i just used normal skins again.
  • Options
    is it me, or is the skin really thick on them too?
  • Options
    it's not just you...the skins are too thick on them, much more thick than normal skins.
  • Options
    :yes: not good :no:
  • Options
    hey people i`ve had a stoner friend help me with it now i know how to do it, i`ve rolled a few Joints today so far i feel nice and chilled...... :D
  • Options
    nice to hear...1 skin's or what?
  • Options
    yeah just doing 1 skins, another prob i face is i still live at home! even though im 21 i live in a non smoking house and with my dad being a ex cop its a bit dodgy, like catchin odd moments to go in the garden for a joint.... he knows im a pillhead but i just go out clubbin and take them so he cant do fuck all about that! i never talk about drugs to him cos his too closeminded and dont understand it all TWAT!
  • Options
    just go away from your house then...play it safe.
  • Options
    Regardless of your view of drugs if your folks are paying your rent then respect needs to be given, well in my mind anyway.

I know what you mean though, I used to smoke loads when I lived at home, even grew a little in my folks house without their knowledge.
  • Options
    yeah just doing 1 skins, another prob i face is i still live at home! even though im 21 i live in a non smoking house and with my dad being a ex cop its a bit dodgy, like catchin odd moments to go in the garden for a joint.... he knows im a pillhead but i just go out clubbin and take them so he cant do fuck all about that! i never talk about drugs to him cos his too closeminded and dont understand it all TWAT!

i take drugs, love them, if my kids were taking drugs at whatever age i would NOT be happy--they are bad for you, maybe hes just concerned about your health.

wow i sound like a mum sometimes.
  • Options
    yeah i see everyones point, just annoys me havin to be cloak and dagger when all i wanna do is have fun and lose the plot.