Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

HASH in my area

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is even more evil than booze... was half way through writing going to say it should be made illegal :rolleyes: but it is, blonde moment! but, it IS evil!

I dont understand the hash buying, in every lump of that dirt the average amount of cannabis is 13% -- the rest is crap and why oh why do they put barbituates in the stuff?! Fucking hell....

be smart people - buy skunk!!! :D

Comments

• Options
    I would question whether they put barbs in hash, its not worth the money, that and I'm not sure that they smoke.

There is good hash about and it is excellent, in fact I would say I almost prefer really good hash to skunk, Mmmmm, Temple Balls!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I would question whether they put barbs in hash, its not worth the money, that and I'm not sure that they smoke.

There is good hash about and it is excellent, in fact I would say I almost prefer really good hash to skunk, Mmmmm, Temple Balls!

I dont doubt that there is good hash, ive actually had some very good hash-but maybe only 3 or 4 times..

Unfortunately, i have a friend who has lost his job after taking a drugs test at work. He only smoked hash, no otehr drugs, wasnt on any sort of medication and they found barbs in him during a drugs test.

Ive also heard of a few others that this has happened too, its the only explanation that i can think of.
  • Options
    Curious, barbs would be preaty cheap if you bought them in bulk from a 3rd world chemist but it seems a strange choice.

Could have been a duff test I suppose.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Curious, barbs would be preaty cheap if you bought them in bulk from a 3rd world chemist but it seems a strange choice.

Could have been a duff test I suppose.

Well, it is confuzzling, but that does seem the only logical answer.

It could have been.. but has happened with a few people from various work places.
  • Options
    I have had pollem in Barcelona, hash lump, was brilliant stuff, the best i had, it filled up the bong so quickly when lit :D
    I have had thai weed which isn't skunk, i have never had skunk before :(
    If a person is doing fine in their job and then gets sacked for failing a drugs test is very unfair, whatever the worker does outside of work is his own private business and as long as it dosen't interfere with work there is no problem i see.
  • Options
    i wont smoke brown hash.

if it has a yellow tint then i would but brown - :no:

shogun, get some skunk! ive never been so stoned as the day i went from smoking weed and hash to skunk!
  • Options
    The colour with prove nothing, the barbs will be a white powder so thats not an issue.
    Good hash can be anything between brown, black and yellow.
  • Options
    i wasnt thinking of the colour as a way to make sure i wasnt having barbs... i was thinking of the home made hash my friends and fella make, always yellow, never anything other than pollen.
  • Options
    shogun, get some skunk! ive never been so stoned as the day i went from smoking weed and hash to skunk!

if i could i would but can't get it over here, never been offered skunk, just weed and hash...london's calling.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    if i could i would but can't get it over here, never been offered skunk, just weed and hash...london's calling.

:yes: i think teh further south you go, the better the skunk, had skunk in Leeds it was TERRIBLE had it in Nottingham, TERRIBLE! I dont know where you are from, but i think people dont smoke skunk, and prefer weed up north for a good reason.
  • Options
    I'm not from London, i'm from N.Ireland, where are you from?
  • Options
    ahh well i dont know about skunk in N Ireland, know a fair bit about it in central S Ireland--but that doesnt help :p

I live in London mostly. Kent on occasions. Love Kent for drugs!
  • Options
    Londons the best place really, if you want anything and look hard enough its here.
  • Options
    maybe getting it in london might not be a problem but i wouldn't want to take it home on a plane, just go there for a few days and smoke a lot of skunk.
  • Options
    I am taking a break from skunk. I have been smoking it pretty heavily for the last few months and now the paranoia faries have been in to play, so I have knocked it on the head. Only hash for me for a while I think.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes
    I am taking a break from skunk. I have been smoking it pretty heavily for the last few months and now the paranoia faries have been in to play, so I have knocked it on the head. Only hash for me for a while I think.

skunk doesnt do that to me, now weed- that makes me paranoid!! ooh the embarassment its caused :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    maybe getting it in london might not be a problem but i wouldn't want to take it home on a plane, just go there for a few days and smoke a lot of skunk.

wouldnt really reccommend it, its bit dodgy-especially in Camden, no a fair few people have been stabbed after buying/agreeing to buy off street dealers. They are wherever you look-but dont have a good bone in their body! soho dealers are fine, but ive not bought of the street in a few years..
  • Options
    there seems to be a north south divide with dope here.
    around manchester, liverpool and newcastle red leb and gold seal black are becoming more readily available ...high quality hash. they are both excellent but completely different.