Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2 Men kissing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mate, who is female, finds this a turn on. Her biggest fantasy is to watch 2 men fucking and then her to join in........Anyone else find this a turn on?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not really.
    I'd want ALL the attention :naughty:
    I don't find it a turn on but did anyone watch Queer as Folk, the first episode, with the two guys having sex....? Well, I found that quite a turn on actually. I suppose it depends what the blokes look like!
    Can't say I personally find it a turn on, but I guess I can't really say seeing as I've never seen two blokes at it - really don't think it would turn me on tho.
    Re: 2 Men kissing
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    My mate, who is female, finds this a turn on. Her biggest fantasy is to watch 2 men fucking and then her to join in........Anyone else find this a turn on?

Yes..I have a friend like this..

I don't see how it could be a turn on really though...although, as Joey Potter said, I've never watched it so I don't really know. I wouldn't have though it'd do anything for me though..
    I don't think it'd turn me on at all, I think I'd be a bit like umm.. Well, whatever, it wouldn't turn me on. I'm not homophobic at all - but when you go out..girls get drunk and occasionally kiss eachother...me and a friend tried to get some lads to but no way! I've pulled 1 female friend, which made a few men rather happy! :naughty:

Then a lad joined in..but less about that hey,....
    D e f i n i t e l y
    No not a turn on for me...
    no, i see it all the time cos loads of my friends are gay and i go out on the scene its just like any other couple kissing to me.
    Re: 2 Men kissing
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Your "mate", eh? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I watched Queer As Folk too, when I was like 16/17 and I got all randy by it..so maybe :\
    Re: Re: 2 Men kissing
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Your "mate", eh? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

ok mr pyscologist....nudge nudge....wi:)
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    D e f i n i t e l y
    yes or no? :)
    Queer as folk is genius. Many a night I'd watch that alone in quiet wonder...

;)
    On this subject i was on the bus yesterday with my mates and these 2 spanish poofs were infront of us and they started kissing.Now i dont mind gays just aslong as they dont do it in public.but then they started to lick eachother and it was disgusting.Then to rap it up when they got off the bus they stuck thier fingers up at us!We wernt too pleased to say the least!
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    On this subject i was on the bus yesterday with my mates and these 2 spanish poofs were infront of us and they started kissing.Now i dont mind gays just aslong as they dont do it in public.but then they started to lick eachother and it was disgusting.Then to rap it up when they got off the bus they stuck thier fingers up at us!We wernt too pleased to say the least!

Would it bother you if it was a straight couple? Just wondering :)

This seems so untrue. Sounds like you've made this story up just so you can get in your jibes against "poofs" and gays in general .... you're a typical narrow minded homophobic small Devon town hick.
    I agree with curious lad on this.
    I'm not against gays, each to their own I say, but the pub I go in has quite a few gays (which doesn't bother me) but when they're sat there kissing it makes me feel sick.
    Maybe its because I would be sick if it were me kissing another bloke because thats not my thing.
    I have quite a few lesbian friends and seeing them kiss doesn't make me feel sick (probably cos I want to join in :) ) but it does make me feel very uncomfortable.
    My ex wife used to fantasise about this. She wanted us to have a 3 some with another guy so she could watch me & the other guy suck and wank each other.................not for me though Im afraid.
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I agree with curious lad on this.
    I'm not against gays, each to their own I say, but the pub I go in has quite a few gays (which doesn't bother me) but when they're sat there kissing it makes me feel sick.
    Maybe its because I would be sick if it were me kissing another bloke because thats not my thing.
    I have quite a few lesbian friends and seeing them kiss doesn't make me feel sick (probably cos I want to join in :) ) but it does make me feel very uncomfortable.

I understand that you may feel uncomfortable. However, it's not very nice for anyone to have to view people half eating each other in a public place - regardless of their sexuality. The fact that you don't mind lesbians kissing in public does show the hypocrisy of your feelings. Just because two consentig men kissing doesnt rock your boat, shouldnt arouse any feelings either way ... but unfortunately, I know it does.
    what to say what to say

HELL YEA!
    Originally posted by Teagan
    This seems so untrue. Sounds like you've made this story up just so you can get in your jibes against "poofs" and gays in general .... you're a typical narrow minded homophobic small Devon town hick.

Fuck off you stupid twat! I really am that sad am i to make stories up? Like I said i havnt got nothing against gays really but if they do 'stuff' it makes me feel uncomfortable! And i think they were just winding us up to be honest!
    I think that the reason people feel uncomfortable with gay or lesbian people kissing and otherwise showing affection in public is because the subject is still generally frowned on, although this is decreasing. What if the norm was homosexuality? How would people react to hetrosexual people showing affection in public? I am arguing that they too would feel uneasy, simply because it's relatively different.
    Fuck off you stupid twat! I really am that sad am i to make stories up? Like I said i havnt got nothing against gays really but if they do 'stuff' it makes me feel uncomfortable! And i think they were just winding us up to be honest!

Oh the story's changed slightly now has it? Why didnt you mention that they may have been trying to wind you up? Because YOU know and I know that the language students that come to Devon are all warned that to avoid violence etc from certian locals they should keep low key, not draw attraction to themselves and they would certainly know not to do any same sex kissing in in a small town that they don't know .... where inbreeding produces the likes of you. Yes, you are that sad.
  • ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    you know the score, less of the personal insults. discuss the issue, get irate about it, shout and scream about it if you like but don't lay into each other.

thanks,
    CB
    Gay people can be in love too and why shouldn't they kiss in public, straight couples do! They don't do it to get at anyone its just an added bonus to see homophobic twats (not naming anyone ;) ) get irrate over it. I say good on them.
    Originally posted by Teagan
    I understand that you may feel uncomfortable. However, it's not very nice for anyone to have to view people half eating each other in a public place - regardless of their sexuality. The fact that you don't mind lesbians kissing in public does show the hypocrisy of your feelings. Just because two consentig men kissing doesnt rock your boat, shouldnt arouse any feelings either way ... but unfortunately, I know it does.
    Why shouldn't it arouse any feelings?
    Of course its going to arouse feelings. I'm not gay and so the thought of ME kissing/having sex with a man makes me feel sick. But that doesn't mean it's wrong, thats just my feelings towards me been with another man. So me SEEING this happen in public is GOING to arouse my feelings.
    I never said I didn't mind lesbians kissing. I said 'It doesn't make me feel sick'. Two totally different things. If I was a straight girl and I saw lesbians kissing MAYBE it would make me feel sick. But I'm a lad and can't put myself in that situation.
    Your making out I'm homophobic when I'm not, as I said before each to their own.
    :no: rather see 2 women at it!!!

mind you, if one of the blokes was vin diesel... :yum:
    I only skim read this thread and i replied before saying i didnt find it a turn on...
    Though, i had to reply again when i saw that a few people were referring to homosexual individuals as "gays". This just made me giggle cause it gives me the impression that you talk about them as though they aren't real people and that they are a complete disgrace to our country. It makes you come across as complete homophobes which you are adamant that you are not.
    Fair enough if they're taking it wayyyy too far in public as i disapprove of this no matter what the sexuality of the couple, but if they're just doing the usual as most couples do, then i dont see the problem. They're only human after all!
    Rant over... :p

I would pass on SEEing two guys kissing; however, sucking cock, thats a different story.. doing it, yes, definetly :D
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    :no: rather see 2 women at it!!!

yep :yes: ..........but......
    I would pass on SEEing two guys kissing; however, sucking cock, thats a different story.. doing it, yes, definetly

:yum: