Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Inhalers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You know inhalers that some asthamic people take...if you take more than your regular dose there is a pleasant effect from there, i have read that in these inhalers there is speed like chemicals which could maybe bring around short effects like e...i wonder is this true because the effect i can feel is very good and strange, wierd mouth feeling, i don't do that often, just tried it a few times, it dosen't last much longer than a few minutes.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Inhalers
    Originally posted by Shogun
    You know inhalers that some asthamic people take...if you take more than your regular dose there is a pleasant effect from there, i have read that in these inhalers there is speed like chemicals which could maybe bring around short effects like e...i wonder is this true because the effect i can feel is very good and strange, wierd mouth feeling, i don't do that often, just tried it a few times, it dosen't last much longer than a few minutes.
    :eek: *runs off to find her inhaler* i've never heard that before! i'm very intrigued!
    xxx
    Re: Re: Inhalers

:lol: i couldn't seem to find any information on it anywhere, but if does have an effect for sure.
    now i've thought about it i spose if you take it a couple times (coz it aint workin quick enough) then you do get a slight head rush...i'm gonna become an inhaler addict now:p
    xxx
    yes does have a slight effect, :p
    i dont know, but my fellas inhaler (the twat has serious asthma and smokes all day every day the moron) went all crusty so he sniffed all the stuff.. like steroids in inhalers or something? i dont know. Hes an idiot.
    No, thats not true, not at all.

I'm surprised this rumor is still about, yes there used to be inhalers with speed in them, there used to be ones in the US which you could cut open and inside was a lump of material soaked in benzedrine.

Modern inhalers basicly just open the channels in your lungs so that you can better absorb the oxogen. The most you could get if you take loads would be the ability to breathe very easily.

Yes there are some inhalers around which do have some amphetamine related compounds in them (remember the snowboarder?) but they are a long way from proper speed.