Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

which one?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so heres the thing, im in a long distance relationship (i live in wolves, he lives in scotland!) but the last time he came to see me i fell pregnant, :) the thing is now one of us has to move so we can be together.

i am a student nurse down here and i've got 6 months left before im fully qualified, my bf runs a family business up in scotland and so which one of us do u think should move??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How far gone are you? Could you not finish up your 6 months of training and then go join him? You could then find a job up there... I think that'd be easier than him moving to you as i cant see it being very easy to move a family business... Ho hum.
    If you arent to far gone, u should carry on your alst 6months of training and then move up there to him? or are you to far gone?
    I think you should carry on with your training as far as possible, even if that means him temporarily or permanently moving down to wolves, but i would think it would be easier for a qualified nurse to get a job anywhere than it would be for him to carry on his business away from home.
    i'm only a few months into my pregnancy so it would be easier i suppose, f****ng long distance!!!! :mad:
    Are you sure you'd want to live in Scotland? :crazyeyes

Heh...seriously, as everyone else has said - you're best off finishing your training as then you can get a job pretty much anywhere as a nurse.
    Finish your training or you'll regret it!