Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

He still has his V-plates

Ok this wouldnt normaly bother me....but this time it does. This guy i just started seeing, wants me to pop his cherry, so to speak.
Thing is i kinda want to wait, and not rush into things with him, not just because he's a V, but cos ive been burnt in the past and im not to keen on it happening again.

If i do end up taking his V's what do i do? (apart from the obvious) do i try and make it all romantic or what? ive never been with a guy who wasnt on my level sexually before, im really nervous that im gonna ruin his first time.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A guy's first time is normally crap.

He'll most likely be so exciting that he's finally getting laid that it'll be an 'In, spurt and out' kinda thing :D

If it was me in that situation I'd want her to jump on me and fuck me senseless ;) Then do the same half an hour later :rolleyes:
    I would normaly just go for the kill and fuck him senceless but he's so cute and shy and innocent that i cant do that with out feeling bad after.
    go on, make his day, fuck him senseless, he will like that, most males would.
    But i dnt want to scare him.
    you wouldn't scare me ;) or him im pretty sure, is he very very shy and wouldn't dare make the first move on you?
    Originally posted by Shogun
    is he very very shy and wouldn't dare make the first move on you?

he is the shy-est guy i know. i mean he asked me out via txt cos he was to scared to ask even tho i'd been hinting all day! and it took us like forever to kiss, and then he was to shy to kiss me after that, for hours.
    ive never had to deal with shyness, how do i do it?
    come on wobble help too please
    Originally posted by Zella
    he is the shy-est guy i know. i mean he asked me out via txt cos he was to scared to ask even tho i'd been hinting all day! and it took us like forever to kiss, and then he was to shy to kiss me after that, for hours.
    ive never had to deal with shyness, how do i do it?

talk to him about it, explain that he dosen't have to be shy at all in front of you, that you are willing to kiss and shag whenever, thats if you are, it will boost his confidence.
    come on wobble help too please
    I don't think you'll scare him. Just grab him and fuck him!
    The thing is, just because he seems shy and timid, it doesn't mean that he's like that in the bedroom too.
    I don't think you need to worry about dealing with his shyness. Just take control! I don't think he's going to literally run away. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    he is the shy-est guy i know.

He wasn't too shy to ask you to pop his cherry. Go on - fuck his brains out. You KNOW he wants it like that ... :yes:
    im really shy....but if someone makes the first move im fine...go for it and im sure hes an animal underneath ;) just needs the encouragement! :) good luck
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    im really shy....but if someone makes the first move im fine...go for it and im sure hes an animal underneath ;) just needs the encouragement! :) good luck

*takes notes*
    go for the kill, he wont stop u,
    Originally posted by molo
    *takes notes*

... can i borrow those notes? ;)
    Zella why don't you ask him what he'd like you to do? Don't rush into it either, when it feels right you'll know. When I lost my virginity to my ex she talked to me about it, about what I'd like to do, it was the most fantastic experience of my life and she put me at ease completely. I've never regretted it, not even when we have split up.
    I'm not too sure he'd want to be "fucked senseless" on his first time....fair enough, he might want to be once he's a bit more experienced..but maybe you should steady it down a bit...not scare him :eek2: :naughty:
    Fuck him! Fuck him hard! it'll probably be pretty shit for the first time but just take control. give him a blow job for starters to ease him into it then slip him in and start riding - asuming he doesnt get too excited during the blowjob...
    if you just go for it and fuck him senseless he`ll probably last all of 60 secs and that will do his confidence no good at all!
    give him a hand job or blow job first, it`ll relax him and put him at ease for the main event!
    Just give him a big stalker of an erection and it will take over as leader of his body! treat him to a great bj b4hand too!

Start on him- then let him enter you missionary and thrust in thrusts together, just let out the odd moan or too aswell to pep up his confidence.... come here ill show what I mean! This is getting me all horny now :mad:
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    come here ill show what I mean! This is getting me all horny now :mad:

"hey!...... how you doin" *nods in a joey like fashion*
    Thanks for all the advice guys and gals!

lots of happy fucking to you all!especially you Dr lurve

Zella.x.x.x
    Thanks for all the advice guys and gals!

lots of happy fucking to you all!especially you Dr lurve

Zella.x.x.x

Thanks darling-

Now go straddle that poor bloke!

Had to give my fuck buddy a call so am getting some tonight now anyway!:D Happy fucking to you all!

I think that should be a day- national fucking day! Thinkk about it....Where everyone just fucks everyone, like at christmas were we say happy christmas we can say "happy fucking to you"- "well happy fucking to you too"! Wouldn't it make the world a better place?
    zella how long have u been with this guy? what are his reasons for still being a virgin?-just being too shy or he genuinly wanted to wait. because maybe you should just slow things down a bit, like do oral sex b4 you get to the actual intercourse stage. he might not have even experienced oral yet!
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

I think that should be a day- national fucking day! Thinkk about it....Where everyone just fucks everyone, like at christmas were we say happy christmas we can say "happy fucking to you"
    Obviously sponsored by Durex or Mates. :) I'm sure the greetings card manufacturers would love it too. Another opportunity for them to wring out even more cash from us over a day where we're expected to buy another tacky piece of deforestation! :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Fucking Day- I'm for that.