Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The most amazing most passionate love-making!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just had the most amazing passionate "loving" of my life!

Just thought i'd share....

I'm 21, "lost it" when i was 15, but only after 6 years i'm experiencing the most amazing time with my g/f! Never been in love before, so it's first time i'm making love with the girl i love!

So my question is: Do you notice the difference when it's with the girl/guy you love!? Do you actually find that your are literally *makin love* ? Did you realise how shitty the sex was before?

Comments

• Options
    what are you doing on thesite!

if it was amazing you should be tucked up in bed!
  • Options
    yep there's a big difference when you're in love and when it's purely a shag. Or even when you're in a relationship where you're not in love it aint as good.

Now get back to snuggling or we'll all think ya don't love her and it wasn't amazing. :rolleyes: Men!!!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Maybe she's a sock ;)

hehe

nice one by the way ... but yeh, go to bed and cuddle and enjoy the moment.

and yes, there's a big difference between shagging someone and making love to someone you love :)

lol!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Theres only a difference if the atmosphere is right, if you love your g/f and your just having a quicky there is no difference!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slids
    Theres only a difference if the atmosphere is right, if you love your g/f and your just having a quicky there is no difference!

Hmm.. I disagree there. Whatever happens if you have stronger feelings for tht person your feelings during sex are stronger, thus making the sex more special, albeit a quicky with the person you love.
  • Options
    when me and my b/f used to make love it was the most beautifal thing in the world, it was slow and sentual(sp) although not mind blasting, i still loved every bit of it. but then again i always did prefere to be fucked.
  • Options
    Re: The most amazing most passionate love-making!
    Originally posted by RomanticDude

I'm 21, "lost it" when i was 15, but only after 6 years i'm experiencing the most amazing time with my g/f! Never been in love before, so it's first time i'm making love with the girl i love!

So my question is: Do you notice the difference when it's with the girl/guy you love!? Do you actually find that your are literally *makin love* ? Did you realise how shitty the sex was before?

*sighs* awwwww., bless, it is nice to indulge in isn't it, especially when the other person is making love too!

There is such thing as a heart orgasm you know! Honest, read it in a mag....(beleive everything you read).......sounds like you had one....they say a heart orgasm is better than a normal orgasm! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: The most amazing most passionate love-making!
    Originally posted by RomanticDude

here you go, take a look at this, this is what you had....a heart orgasm....http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cache:897szOL6B2QJ:www.tantra.com/neural.html+heart-orgasm&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Maybe she's a sock ;)

PMSL!
  • Options
    Well, ive never been in love as far as i know but i have been damn near it with a past boyfriend and i had had sex with one guy before him and yeah it was good but then when i had sex with my boyf that i truley felt so close to and loved being around it was so different, it was like more intimate than just with a person you like.
    i know exactly what i mean about it being somewhat different and it definatly matters if you love them because the feeling seem to intensify as your feeling for eachother do.
    Anyhoo, ive yapped for long enough.

Antalya xxx :wave:
  • Options
    I'll tell you I've been very close to heaven with my ex-girlf. It was like making love. She was amazing all night long and it made me love her even more. But now we're not together but still very good friends. I've been in love and still sort of am with a past boyf.

~Anya
  • Options
    Hey Anya,
    are you on about Liam?!?!?
    u should be over him by now......c'mon hun!
    j/k
    big Love
  • Options
    Heroo Antalya :wave:

Yeah you know me too well! I am on about Liam. Aaahhhh...Liam, *sighs* I was/am so in love with that bling bling guy!

~Anya
  • Options
    aaawwww hunni! have a big hug on me! :D:heart:

you know u want one! yes u do! :yes:

• Options
    Yeeeaaahhh! pftroest.gif Big love 'n' hug back. kiss2.gif

Hows you and yo man??? :naughty:

~Anya
  • Options
    PM please.

Yes sex is a lot better with someone you love. But not with someone you love but you dont know if they love you back that just makes you worry.
  • Options
    Ooooooooooooo! moresleep2.gif Whatever........