Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Acid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where was acid gone now these days? From reading this board alot acid seems to be very rare now as years ago was freely avaible, i know some can still get it but im wondering why is there so little of it around?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    don't know ....doesn't look like anyone does either.......sorry hun!:D
    in the 60's the only acid available was officialy made by the sandoz chemical company for research and distribution to mental hospitals as an experimental drug for all kinds of conditions. with some amazing results at curing alcoholism. trouble was most of the alkys were so fucking amazed by the trip they became druggies instead!
    to long to go into here and now but the 60's lsd that was on the streets had the official backing of british inteligence and their american counterparts who were experimenting on the population
    to see what would happen should the russians or other enemies contaminate our water or food supplies with the stuff. the stuff was pure and in huge doses. the streets of the western world were flooded with unofficial official L.S.D!
    by the early seventies it was so popular that the first mass marketing of ilegaly produced acid hit the streets. microdot.
    the strength and quality has never realy come anywhere near matching the sandoz chemical companies product.
    speed and ecstacy can be produced very easily and imperfections in it's production aren't realy noticed usualy or that harmful.
    on the other hand L.S.D is an extremely complex drug and requires a 'propper' chemist, not a back street junkie gang out to make a few bob. an 'A level understanding of organic chemistry is enough for billy and E's but not for acid.
    get acid wrong and it can be highly toxic, highly dangerous.
    propper L.S.D is an extremely potent heaven and hell experience and on the whole it seems to have lost it's massive popularity of bygone days. to set up and pay for mass production ...not worth making small amounts ...is now prohibitive.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    in the 60's the only acid available was officialy made by the sandoz chemical company for research and distribution to mental hospitals as an experimental drug for all kinds of conditions. with some amazing results at curing alcoholism. trouble was most of the alkys were so fucking amazed by the trip they became druggies instead!
    to long to go into here and now but the 60's lsd that was on the streets had the official backing of british inteligence and their american counterparts who were experimenting on the population
    to see what would happen should the russians or other enemies contaminate our water or food supplies with the stuff. the stuff was pure and in huge doses. the streets of the western world were flooded with unofficial official L.S.D!
    by the early seventies it was so popular that the first mass marketing of ilegaly produced acid hit the streets. microdot.
    the strength and quality has never realy come anywhere near matching the sandoz chemical companies product.
    speed and ecstacy can be produced very easily and imperfections in it's production aren't realy noticed usualy or that harmful.
    on the other hand L.S.D is an extremely complex drug and requires a 'propper' chemist, not a back street junkie gang out to make a few bob. an 'A level understanding of organic chemistry is enough for billy and E's but not for acid.
    get acid wrong and it can be highly toxic, highly dangerous.
    propper L.S.D is an extremely potent heaven and hell experience and on the whole it seems to have lost it's massive popularity of bygone days. to set up and pay for mass production ...not worth making small amounts ...is now prohibitive.
    #

wow....i'm impressed, did you copy and paste that from 'frank' or is that just your knowledge? :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    #

wow....i'm impressed, did you copy and paste that from 'frank' or is that just your knowledge? :rolleyes:
    i always own up to a copy and paste job. this is not one. i'm going off memory from many moons ago ...plus a lot of experience.
    another thing with the very respectable sandoz chemical company, who i have to add were doing nothing ilegal and it has never been suggested they were, they started manufacturing synthetic mescaline for the mental institutes of the western world.
    massive over production was ordered and paid for by the governments and the stuff duly hit the streets and my mind. one of the most beutiful substances i have ever had the priveledge to experience. now gone sadly.
    i know of a bloke who used to make the stuff in his garage, put all sorts of crap in it, but stil took it himself.. he could never find any acid so took it upon himself to make it.

Probably killed a few people in the process.

I dont know many people under the age of 30 who take acid, my fella has startd to dabble with it, and a few friends who are aged 25 who love the stuff, it just always strikes me as an 'older' persons drug....

Ravers from back in the 80s and all that..
    It probably would be an older persons drug as the trip would be intense and you would have to be sure of your mind for it, i am not 25 or older yet.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    It probably would be an older persons drug as the trip would be intense and you would have to be sure of your mind for it, i am not 25 or older yet.

i dont think thats the reason, my mates say that they love it because it was the drug of their youth, that and ecstacy which was 'much better and stronger when i was your age' :rolleyes: (then 1 hour after saying that they took pills and were absolutley off it 'this is good stuff') ... oldies! =P
    then 1 hour after saying that they took pills and were absolutley off it 'this is good stuff') ... oldies! =P

:lol: they should never have underestimated it;) if anything the drugs of today should be getting stronger because there are more users and more people have a better education on the stuff.
    i always own up to a copy and paste job. this is not one. i'm going off memory from many moons ago ...plus a lot of experience.
    another thing with the very respectable sandoz chemical company, who i have to add were doing nothing ilegal and it has never been suggested they were, they started manufacturing synthetic mescaline for the mental institutes of the western world.
    massive over production was ordered and paid for by the governments and the stuff duly hit the streets and my mind. one of the most beutiful substances i have ever had the priveledge to experience. now gone sadly.

well, impressed all the same! You do intrigue me, I see you around different forums and you always have intriguing thngs to say!:D
    Yes acid is around, but it is really rare. As I said a little while ago, there was a clamp down on the major producers in the US about a year and a half now and there seems to be a bit of a world shortage.
    And NO I cant get it, dont ask me.
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    well, impressed all the same! You do intrigue me, I see you around different forums and you always have intriguing thngs to say!:D
    ...and a complete pile of random bollox as well i hope!
    I havent had any for 2 years :( had mushies, but I want ACID!!! :(
    mushie season is coming up aint it? in about a month or two i think?
    mushie season is coming up aint it? in about a month or two i think?
    septemberish round here ...if it's a wet one otherwise october.
    wheres the best place known in the uk for shrooms to be picked? as in the best place i mean guarnteed shrooms and not some poision infested ones.
    wheres the best place known in the uk for shrooms to be picked? as in the best place i mean guarnteed shrooms and not some poision infested ones.
    north wales and thats official. they are exported to the dam can you believe. welsh politician called paul flynn wants to legalise the export of them. they are supposed to be the best psylocibe in the world according to him.
    north wales and thats official. they are exported to the dam can you believe. welsh politician called paul flynn wants to legalise the export of them. they are supposed to be the best psylocibe in the world according to him.

north wales...that dosen't help me alot....
    according to him, has he tested them? ;)
    I would say more mid wales for mushie picking around breacon to (i dont know how to spell it) abergafeny

year after year i have had good mushrooms from that part of wales
    Or you could just grow them and not bother having to deal with all that nasty outdoor nature stuff.
    with growing them do you need all the lights or just the kit you can get for £20-£30?
    You dont want any light, mushies grow in the dark, all you need is the kit, a bucket and a warm place.
    warm place=in a cupboard?
    how long do they take to produce the first supply? about 3 weeks?less?
    Something in the region of four weeks I think, I'm not sure really, check with the shroomery, they'd be able to tell you more, I've never done it myself. I've had the fuit of someone elses labour though and they were quite nice.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I quite chuffed really. I did my first acid for 3 three years the other day + in the last two weeks two of my mates have been able to get some too.

Maybe it's production and use is on the increase again?

As for shrooms ...the best are Fly Agrics ...Luv 'em!
    Weekender Offender 

Theres a field in Kent thats pretty well known to be great for mushies.. but its a 'secret' everybody gets their shrooms from there but never admit it, ever, people want that bit of knowledge to themselves!
    There is a bit more cid around now than there was, still not much of it though. I think its more of a summer thing anyway.