Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

question for virgins

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skateside
    Yeah, that's quite a shame really.

I'm waiting, even if no-one else is :)

That's a lovely idea. I know of a few other people on thesite who are going to try to wait until they're married. I myself would LIKE to wait until my wedding night to lose my virginity but I don't see it happening myself so several months into a long-term relationship is fine for me, as long as I am positive he's the one.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    There should be more girls like you around my area :naughty:

That statement surprises me. There's easy girls all over Britain.
    Ideally I'd like to be in a relationship first. Seems more 'special' and not just rushing into it with some guy that wants to get up your skirt :/
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I myself would LIKE to wait until my wedding night to lose my virginity but I don't see it happening myself so several months into a long-term relationship is fine for me, as long as I am positive he's the one.
    To me, you either do sex before marriage or you don't.
    (um... OK, you believe in having sex before marriage or you don't)
    I've never understood how people can be sure that who they're with is the one. With me, I know that my one will be the person I'm married to.

For me, it just makes it a lot easier than sitting wondering if who you're with is the right one, if it's going to last, how it's going to change your relationship. Granted, in marriage none of these a guarenteed to turn out for the best, but it's more likely to, in my opinion.
    To me, you either do sex before marriage or you don't.
    (um... OK, you believe in having sex before marriage or you don't)
    I've never understood how people can be sure that who they're with is the one. With me, I know that my one will be the person I'm married to.

For me, it just makes it a lot easier than sitting wondering if who you're with is the right one, if it's going to last, how it's going to change your relationship. Granted, in marriage none of these a guarenteed to turn out for the best, but it's more likely to, in my opinion.

I agree with you. I used to think "right I'm not having sex until I am married" but then I thought about how difficult it would be to wait, for both of us...
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I agree with you. I used to think "right I'm not having sex until I am married" but then I thought about how difficult it would be to wait, for both of us...
    I never found it difficult. I doubt I could ever go without some form of physicallity, just no sex before marriage. It's hard to explain, but I've just never found not doing it hard.
    Re: question for virgins

are you bothered about when you lose ur virginity? Not really, but I think rather sooner than later!

where you do it (like a random place or a nice cosy bed) Doesnt really bother me, but I think Id rather it be private, rather than outside in the open, unless it was very open...
    or who you do it with (total random or long term relationship) Not some random stranger, preferably I care about, but i'm not about to set a time limit on that one!
    I never found it difficult. I doubt I could ever go without some form of physicallity, just no sex before marriage. It's hard to explain, but I've just never found not doing it hard.
    I thought about that, but then I thought 'what if the sex is really shit? Obviously not having sex before you wouldn;t have known any better, but what if it is really obviously shit?' I wouldn;t want to take that risk, if you love someone then fair enough, but I can't see marriage without the sex being awesome! Call me small-minded, but thats my opinion
    Well, if you're with someone who thinks the same, then they won't know any better, even if you are useless and very bad.

It doesn't look to be too difficult a thing to get right, and if you're not that good, just ask for more practice ;):p
    I just want it to be relaxed,with plenty of time to enjoy...........
    I'd like to be in a relationship with someone so i'm comfortable, can trust them, and know its not just about shagging and running.
    Not particularly bothered about where... i'm not deceived, i know it wont be "perfect" but hmm... i sway more towards a nice comfy bed (who doesnt) :p
    I'm a very shy person, sexually, as I've never been confident about my body. (Body Dysmorphic Disorder)
    So it will be a long while before I let a boyfriend see my nakedness... ho hum.
    I've only ever had one boyfriend and he lied to me about him being a virgin, so as you can guess, I'm very sceptical about guys virginity...
    But, I've met this guy called Justin, who's great. He's the same age as me, he's a genuine guy, kind and caring.. he texts me every day sayin things like "thinkin about you x" and things...
    We're not together yet, but I can imagine losing it with him. He's just as inexperienced as myself which makes me feel unbelievably relieved and comfy.
    I don't want to regret my first time. I don't want to rush it, or feel pressured to do it. (My ex kinda pressured me)
    I wanna be in a (warm!) bed, dim lighting, a lil background music and a guy that I respect, love and trust who feels the same about me.
    I'm quite looking forward to being intimate with a guy :)
    Ilora x
    could be worse could have a hairy ass like me
    which makes me dead afraid to get nekked with any woman
    Originally posted by stabilo

Awww! Have you ever thought of using some hair removing cream? Or even waxing.. you could have back sack and crack I think it's called! :naughty:

Ilora x
    Originally posted by stabilo

Don't be. My boyfriend has a hairy arse and he is sex on legs :naughty:

When it comes down to it 'physical imperfections' don't matter a bit - if your other half loves you - or even is madly in lust with you - then they'll accept the whole package...and may even develop a hairy arse fetish. Ahem.
    well wouldnt that let it grow back worse?
    and one thing worse than a hairy arse.... a stubbly one! lol
    Yes I am a virgin, and yes I am bothered about who/when/where/etc. I wasn't too fussed, until I got involved with someone who wanted me just for sex. If I hadn't been with someone at the time (yeah, naughty me) I'd probably have slept with him, because I was naive enough to think he was interested in more than just sex. When he realised nothing more than kissing was going to happen (because I was with someone), he basically buggared off and couldn't give a damn about me.. not a big deal I guess, but if I'd lost my virginity to him it would've been a huge deal to me.

Anyway, so now I've decided to just wait until it's right, and I'm ready, and it's with someone I love and trust, who loves and trusts me. Like other people have said, I know it won't be perfect but I want it to be as perfect as possible, and to be confident that I won't regret it.