Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is Love Bollocks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok people, i want you'r veiws on love.
Personally i think its bollocks.
i mean i thought i was inlove with my ex and all that came from it is bollocks, its not love its just lust, loves just a fancy word of lust, in the end all u wna do is get down to some bedroom dancing. :naughty:
so people give me your opinions.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not sure about love, i thought i was in love with my ex-ex but it turned out he was just using me and saying he loved me to blackmail me into staying with him. After that i thought love was aload of shit and until i meet someone who changes my mind i'll still think that. :(
    Completely disagree with ya. Love is a great feeling that is special when you come across it. Lust is easy to find and easy to confuse with love.

As for all you want is "some bedroom dancing" what happens to the trust, companionship, support and friendship you get in rel's, and when you're in love sex won't be important to you. It will be an added bonus, but isn't necessary it's just nice. the hugs and cuddles, just being together, able to spend time together, laughing and joking or just being silent is what matters.
    I thought I was inlove at the time, but looking back now I'm not even sure that I was. As long as you're happy with the person though I don't think it really matters.
    na cos i reckon u cud possibly see it when your in love AND lust the person and can distinguish then between the two
    depends on how mature the people in the relationship involved are innit.

i do look forward to the day of being in a relationship based on real love,

...yes i sound girly....
    Hello there Bez... not seen you for awhile, bored?

anyway i think there is such a thing as love... in fact a belive i am falling for someone right now in i way i cant really describe... i have been in long term relationships before and was even engaged at one point. but what i feel now for this one girl in comparison to the person i was engaged to is completly different.
    and before you ask bez.. yes you do know this girl :D aint she great?
    Love does exist.. but i hate it.

At first youre so loved up that you cant eat and feel sick, then it goes sour he breaks your heart and you eat and eat like a little piggy.

i love my fella, as much as i try not to, i dont want to be hurt, loving somebody is so risky because how many relationships dont end up with a dissappointment or somebody being hurt? Not many.
    love is a load of bollocks and i belong to the 'single bitter and twisted' group. this is only however because the only people that like me i wouldnt go out with in a million years and the one person i DO like happens to be otherwise engaged in teaching at the school i attend. oh yay. you see that is the whole thing with love...you fall for the people that you dont stand a chance with. end of rant about lack of suitability of my choice of person to fall head over heels for and the unsuitability of people who do actually like me. ie im sporty but they dont actually do anything vaguely active. much grr to love.
    The Silly String
    I don't know.... I guess I'm just a heartbroken lad, rejected by women, can't relate to them, and I don't care much any more. But I reckon love does exist. I'd say it's when things go beyond the superficial factors of attraction, that is, when it no longer matters about being 'sexy' and people can just relate to each other like part of a family. Make sense?
    I did think love was bollocks after a particularly bad break-up last year and decided that although I would mess around and have fun with girls I wasn't going to bother with relationships for as long as I could imagine.

I actually tried once or twice but after the initial get-together bit I got bored very quickly and had to get rid.
    That was until about a month ago when I finally got with a girl I've known for several years and had been doing the maybe-it'll-happen, maybe-it-won't thing for months.

Even after just over a month I can feel myself falling for her in a big way...I wasn't sure it was ever possible again but I guess the moral of the story is no matter how bad it feels when it goes wrong, you'll always end up right back at the beginning again in time. :)
    Love isn't bollocks, it just fucks with ya.

Love can be great when you're in it. And can also be total shit when it all fucks up.
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Love isn't bollocks, it just fucks with ya.

Love can be great when you're in it. And can also be total shit when it all fucks up.

Yah what she said.
    QUOTE]Hello there Bez... not seen you for awhile, bored?

anyway i think there is such a thing as love... in fact a belive i am falling for someone right now in i way i cant really describe... i have been in long term relationships before and was even engaged at one point. but what i feel now for this one girl in comparison to the person i was engaged to is completly different.
    and before you ask bez.. yes you do know this girl aint she great?[[/QUOTE]

sorry dude, yeah if you talkin about the same girl, i think your talking about... otherwise ill kick your ass... lol jokes just playin.
    yeah she is the most amazing girl i know, quite possibley the most amazing girl in the universe (ok lets get this straight b4 anyone says shit, no i dont like her like that, i just love the girl thats all she is my bestest pal) well samael im back by poplulor (SP?) demand... well you asked why i didn't post too much anymore so i thought id make an appearence. :-P
    anyways, where was i... ahhh yes, after chatting to a friend and her tring to explain how love is not bollox (no its not that friend samael) i still beleive with a great passion in my heart love it bollocks, and everything that comes with this so called love, just fucks people up, best stay out the way i say....
    anyways in closing, while shes (LadyT) not here and i can get away with it all i have left to say is...

Later Dayz
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    sorry dude, yeah if you talkin about the same girl, i think your talking about... otherwise ill kick your ass... lol jokes just playin.
    yeah she is the most amazing girl i know, quite possibley the most amazing girl in the universe (ok lets get this straight b4 anyone says shit, no i dont like her like that, i just love the girl thats all she is my bestest pal) well samael im back by poplulor (SP?) demand... well you asked why i didn't post too much anymore so i thought id make an appearence. :-P
    anyways, where was i... ahhh yes, after chatting to a friend and her tring to explain how love is not bollox (no its not that friend samael) i still beleive with a great passion in my heart love it bollocks, and everything that comes with this so called love, just fucks people up, best stay out the way i say....
    anyways in closing, while shes (LadyT) not here and i can get away with it all i have left to say is...

Later Dayz [/B]

Oi oi, i'm back from Barcelona and i'm dead on ma feet. Twenty hours on a coach is NOT nice, lemme just tell ya. Yet i seem to do it again and again...
    So anyways, hows everyone? Hope you're all doing well cause once i've replied to this, i'm off to crash on a bed somewhere.

BeZ, you know for a FACT that i could convince you love isnt bullshit. You know you never win in an argument with me, you really wanna go there? :p thought not :D
    So anyways, stop being so negative, just because your last girlie was a bitchy immature child does NOT mean love doesnt exist. She just doesnt know what a great guy she let go.

I've noticed theres been a lot of talking about meh... cant leave you lot alone for long can i?! hehe.

Lastly, love you too BeZ, thanks for that text when i was away. Oh, and one more thing....
    SHUT THE FECK UP WITH SAYIN' "LATER DAYZ"!!!

Edited cause i'm feckin' knackered and something didnt make sense to begin with!