Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ecstacy and antibotics

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can taking an e have a different effect if you are taking antibotics? Would it be a good idea to go off the antibotics a few days before taking a pill or would it not make any difference.

Also i would like to ask everyones opinion on where would be the best place to try e the first time.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry don't know about the antibiotics, but I'd say the best place to drop for the first time would be at a friend's house, or a small house party or something similar. I wouldn't drop for the first time in a big club because it may be all a bit too much for you, best to start off cautiously.
  • Options
    Thats what i thought zoma, just somewhere relaxing, maybe out about outside in a park or fields or the same sorta place.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Thats what i thought zoma, just somewhere relaxing, maybe out about outside in a park or fields or the same sorta place.
    shogun ...you got the clap?
  • Options
    clap?:confused:
  • Options
    clap?:confused:
    V.D!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    V.D!

Im even more confused now, :confused:
  • Options

Veneral Disease.
  • Options
    been driving dangerous girls across dirty sheets ...and got nob rot ...the clap ...gonoreah ...sexualy transmitted disease ...oh fucking skin upu!
  • Options
    been driving dangerous girls across dirty sheets ...and got nob rot ...the clap ...gonoreah ...sexualy transmitted disease ...oh fucking skin upu!

:lol: no never got that.....
  • Options

lol:lol:
  • Options
    I presume you are taking the anti-biotics for a reason and not just for the high, therefore its probally not best to be doing any drug that harms your imune system, pills or speed for example.

However, they are safe to mix with pills if you wanted to, in most cases anyway. Which ones do you have? Any of the penacillin varients will be fine but some of the newer stronger ones dont mix with booze and I suspect wont mix well with other things either.

I was on flufloxacillalin (sp?) on and off for about a year and a half and I can say that it mixed fine with everything that I did.
  • Options
    Yes i am taking them for a reason, i drank booze when i was on them and didn't find any real problem.
    The ones i am using are Doxylar doxycycline capsules bp 50 mg and each capsule contains: doxycycline hyrdochloride bp equivalent to 50mg doxycycline and other ingredients include: lactose and the capulse shell contains e171, e172 and e132.
  • Options
    Well the capsle and the e numbers wont do you any serious harm, and nor will mixing MDMA with them (well its unlikely it will)

But you might well find your infection gets a lot worse afterwards.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

But you might well find your infection gets a lot worse afterwards.
    RUBBISH!

don't take alcohol with antibiotics ...the antibiotics simple won't work. so your on them longer than you realy need to be. each time you drink you have effectivley stopped your treatment. which you start over again. giving the bugs lots of time and the right conditions to build imunity to the antibiotics.
  • Options
    Huh? I was saying that his infection might get a lot worse after taking the MDMA, whats that got to do with drinking? And why is it rubbish?
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Huh? I was saying that his infection might get a lot worse after taking the MDMA, whats that got to do with drinking? And why is it rubbish?
    and i'm saying, that his infection may get worse due to mdma is rubbish.
    it has nothing to do with alcohol. i was explaining about alcohol and antibiotics.
  • Options
    The question is about ecstacy, and MDMA does hamper a persons imune system, at least in the short term, and because of this he may well find that the infection gets worse.
    Maybe we'll have to aggree to disaggree on this one.