Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tom Green

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What does anyone think of him? I think some of the things he does are quite funny and alot are VERY STUPID AND SAD....his show will fade off into the distance because everyone knows him now and he wont be able to do his stunts on people anymore, at least he made alot of money now.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    he is pathetic, immature, stupid, sad and i think hes GREAT ive got a few CDs of his songs and stuff that i got off the net.... make me laugh so much!

Some of the stuff he does is a bit weird and twisted... but, the rest i love ~

have to be stoned to find it really really funny though!
    being stoned while watching it is very funny... if you find tom green funny watch jackass stoned, bruce almighty would be funny stoned,very very funny..*pleasure*
    Well, whilst I'm pretty mature for my age, some of the things Tom Green does makes me piss myself.
    Jackass stoned is funny... so is the Steve-O dvd, (the career ender part is so sick but makes me laugh like mad) oooh tom green.. in road trip with the snake hehehe funny man.
    Haven't seen the steve o dvd, is it worth buying or just download ;)
    ever see him in freddy got fingered? when he rips the dear up to get inside the animal :lol:
    if you want funny stoned viewing, watch takeshis castle lmao
    its on challenge tv a lot of the time, just flick over to it a lot...

was sleeping over at a mates house, we were all really stoned and that came on. A bunch of japanese people had to run across stepping stones, some of which were fake and would collapse, theyd whack their heads on the stones a lot of the time. Then after they had to get across the steppign stones, if they made it there were 4 doors with a backdrop painted on, 3 of them wood one paper, they had to jump into the one they thought was paper, one guy head dived straight into a wooden door and bounced off lmao

we woke his brother up we were laughing so much lol
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Haven't seen the steve o dvd, is it worth buying or just download ;)
    ever see him in freddy got fingered? when he rips the dear up to get inside the animal :lol:

i :heart: that film!!

:hyper: daddy would u like a sausage? :hyper:

its worth buying.. but if u can download it then.. its good when youve got your mates over for a smoke or whatever, soon as people get stoned out comes the steve-o dvd!

ive watched that duffy is that where theres hundreds of people and it gets whitteld downt to a few? makes me giggle...
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    ive watched that duffy is that where theres hundreds of people and it gets whitteld downt to a few? makes me giggle...

yeah lol
    i especially like the one where theres tons of doors and 2 sumo guys, they have to walk blindfolded through the doors and get out of the other side, without going through a side door and landing in the water, or getting their faces covered in ink by the sumo guys :lol:
    daddy would you like some sausages lmao

and where he finally finishes the ramp and leaves a nail sticking up lmao
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    i :heart: that film!!

:hyper: daddy would u like a sausage? :hyper:

its worth buying.. but if u can download it then.. its good when youve got your mates over for a smoke or whatever, soon as people get stoned out comes the steve-o dvd!

His dad is the most evil son of a bitch out there...especially to his own son :lol:
    Originally posted by Shogun
    His dad is the most evil son of a bitch out there...especially to his own son :lol:

:lol:

well, his son IS a knob!
    my bum is on the step, bum is on the step, better not fall off the step and hurt my bumb, hhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! :lol:

tom green is a genious. :lol:
    Tom Green is a wierd funny fucker and should be laughed at when on the tv :lol: