Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Spontanious behavour?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what the most mad spontanious thing you have ever done in a relationship or thought about doing?

me i almost flew to barcelona today to see someone for the day till i found out she has a set schedule :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm, i nearly propoused (sp?) once to my ex, damn i was totally besotted with her... what a stupid guy am i, lol.
    next thing would have to be ...opps cant say yet, will say after iv done it :D

Later Dayz
    my god everything we do is spontaneous! I proposed to my fella too. It was great.

We also decided to have kids, it was pretty spontaneous, but it led to careful thought and we went through with it.

We decided we were going to run away together this week, but then we decided it wouldnt be practical what with a little one, so we settled for camping, then i got underpaid so we couldnt afford to go :( Im gutted though, because running away and sleeping in a street together somewhere would have been great
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    hmmm, i nearly propoused (sp?) once to my ex, damn i was totally besotted with her... what a stupid guy am i, lol.
    next thing would have to be ...opps cant say yet, will say after iv done it :D

Later Dayz

yup been engaged once and that was something i was not ready for i realise that now when i look back on it.. but come on bez let me in on the secret i promise i wont tell :D
    Re: Spontanious behavour?
    Originally posted by Samael
    what the most mad spontanious thing you have ever done in a relationship or thought about doing?

me i almost flew to barcelona today to see someone for the day till i found out she has a set schedule :(

I said 'yes'!...........very spontaneous, just flew outa my mouth without really having time to think, just from the shock........

I knew it was the worst mistake of my life, he was a horrible man, and thankgod wedding bells are not going to be ringing 2 nd week in august now ehh!? CLOSE SHAVE !!!!!

few *sigh*....the things that love can make us do ehh!? I'm scared of love, it seems to just gets me into pickles like it almost did then!

Another thing is a threesome..........decided that afternoon about it, up and doing it that evening.....all night!

There you go, a good example and a bad one!
    :D
    Originally posted by badabing
    my god everything we do is spontaneous! I proposed to my fella too. It was great.

We also decided to have kids, it was pretty spontaneous, but it led to careful thought and we went through with it.

We decided we were going to run away together this week, but then we decided it wouldnt be practical what with a little one, so we settled for camping, then i got underpaid so we couldnt afford to go :( Im gutted though, because running away and sleeping in a street together somewhere would have been great

sounds like a sound relationship to be in!

:)
    i knew some guys and gals from canada ..about 7 in all ..one of them i fancied like mad ...i jumped on a plane ...turned up at there door 14 hours later ....man you shoulda seen there faces .....they asked me like 100 questions to make sure it wasnt so crazy wind up.

and they made me do really odd things that i used to do over counter strike servers hehe.

i stayed for 2 weeks ...returned home to get grounded for 2 weeks by my mum :P that was last august ..i paid for it with insurance money my mum had saved up for me for like 16 years :) it went to good use.

i think thats about the craziest thing i've ever done
    the most spontainious thing ive ever done is shag my b/f on a train.
    WOW ? really?
    what a lucky bastard. never been with a girl who would do stuff like that, well unless totally pissed.
    Normally I'm not a spontaneous kinda person, but yesterday while sitting in the cinema with one of my best mates (the rest of our mates being kinda separate - not our choice let me point out!) I kept getting these sudden impulses to hold his hand but I didn't. Damn me.