Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where can I get free games from?
I want things like Bounce out, play bounce, mahjong etc. I cant remember where I got them from but they are just trial things and now they wont let me play no more :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry Becky, I don't know.
    Don't wanna make a new thread but so I will ask here, does anyone know where you can get a free copy of the game Rats aswell please?
    hmm, I found a copy here:
    http://www.pcgameworld.com/details.php/get/177
    Go download it :D
    Open up google becky and away you go from there, try kazza but theres the risk of viruses there.
    Use a search engine. Use the name of the game you're looking for, and the word "freeware", and you should find what you're looking for.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Cheers for the help.
    Have done a search on google theres thousands there but when i go to the site they aint free.........and im not paying cos im tight :D
    I also get annoyed because on the free sites I am getting loads of pop ups and soon as I close them another one opens :mad:

I will go to the link you put up and see whats there :)
    Cheers James Ive made an account up :thumb:
    Ive been on the Yahoo games thing and tried to play with other people and the miserable barstewards kicked me out :eek2:
    www.ebaumsworld.com the gridlock game has driven me mad!
    xxx
    What about the new MSN 6 ? It has a play games option - but you need to wait until someone on your contacts list is online!!