Home Sex & Relationships

The Blue Lagoon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone seen this movie classic?

If not it's about a boy and girl that are trapped on a tropical island and also end up having a kid together .. anyway here's my question..

If you were trapped on an island with no hope of rescue with one other person of the opposite gender would you try it on with them under the following circumstances:?

a) They are totally hot, and want you and have contraception

b) The are the ugliest person in the world, want you and have contraception

c) They're good looking but there is NO contraception available

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    with oppistie sex, probably not, maybe a but i doubt it
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    All three! Finally a bloke who has no choice but to commit! And I hear tropical Islands are great places to bring up kiddies!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ooh good question

    id try it on with them in the first circumstance ~ and the 3rd, theres no reason why there has to be penitration~just a bit of fun to pass the days by :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: The Blue Lagoon
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

    a) They are totally hot, and want you and have contraception

    b) The are the ugliest person in the world, want you and have contraception

    Erm just explain to me why you would pick a minger over a looker? Surely getting up to old heaven when you die and saying " my last shag was a duncan out of blue lookalike" is better than saying " my last shag on earth looked like Shane McGowan". <--- i don't actually believe in heaven just thought this might be an easy way of getting my point across.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: The Blue Lagoon
    Originally posted by Carolina
    Erm just explain to me why you would pick a minger over a looker? Surely getting up to old heaven when you die and saying " my last shag was a duncan out of blue lookalike" is better than saying " my last shag on earth looked like Shane McGowan". <--- i don't actually believe in heaven just thought this might be an easy way of getting my point across.


    I think you may have misread the question ... It's not a choice between the three a, b or c - it's three different circumstances ... so to answer the question fully you'd probabaly have to give an answer for all three.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    eh?
    could you explain this question a bit better.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: The Blue Lagoon
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I think you may have misread the question ... It's not a choice between the three a, b or c - it's three different circumstances ... so to answer the question fully you'd probabaly have to give an answer for all three.

    Ahem beg my pardon, i did think at the time i must have as it didn't make much sense to me. Right re-read it now with your help and fully understand :)

    Circumstance a and maybe b but not c.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If they are disgustingly ugly. Then not b.

    A and C however, sure. But no actual sex if there's no contraception.

    Just, as said before, fun to pass on by with. ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But if you have no chance of being rescued (or so you think), then why not have a baby? It's not like it'll spoil your career chances, or your education, and if you're being self sufficient (i'm assuming it's the same circumstances as the film) then you won't need money either.

    a and c, both i would go for - if i'm not attracted to someone, it aint gonna happen, no matter how alone i am!

    That film is so funny! And they probably didn't know about contraception - they didn't know about wanking or periods or where babies came from, after all :D Plus i think it was like, set in the 20's, with sepia tinted photographs and stuff.
Sign In or Register to comment.