Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sell by date...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there a limit with when you can take an e...like if you left it in your drawer for a few weeks would it be okay to take, i done a search and found one topic on it and someone replied saying that since the pill went discoloured then it might not be a good idea to take it.

Comments

• Options
    No, if pills are left for more than 3 weeks, they can become really harmful. Especially if left somewhere dark like a drawer. You see, MDMA is an unstable compound, which over a gradual time period converts to a similar chemical called MCFA (methyleneclioxy-n-fethylamphetamine), which can cause warts, tremors, headaches, syphilis, and in extreme cases, coma's lasting up to 3 years.
    Act safely. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    coma's lasting up to 3 years.

:eek:
    So the conclusion here is pop it when you get it
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    No, if pills are left for more than 3 weeks, they can become really harmful. Especially if left somewhere dark like a drawer. You see, MDMA is an unstable compound, which over a gradual time period converts to a similar chemical called MCFA (methyleneclioxy-n-fethylamphetamine), which can cause warts, tremors, headaches, syphilis, and in extreme cases, coma's lasting up to 3 years.
    Act safely. :rolleyes:
    LMAO.............poor old shogun is doing his best to educate himself propperly and sensibly like not what most of us do did ok.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    LMAO.............poor old shogun is doing his best to educate himself propperly and sensibly like not what most of us do did ok.

well i want to know what im taking...never educated myself on cannabis, that just came.
  • Options
    Bollocks just munch it :D
  • Options
    zoma-i think you were talking a little bit of bollox...

well no one knows how long the pills have been lying around unless you are the chemist, the pills would have to be shipped from whatever european country then off to the street dealers and it depends how long the dealer has them.
  • Options
    MDMA is a very stable chemical, preaty much one of the most stable on the black market. It will last longer than you if you leave it in a cool dark place.
  • Options
    Apologies all round, I was in a very weird mood last night. :rolleyes:

Yeah, your pills will be fine if you leave them, we've done it before when we had to stash them, and come back to them about a month or so later. They'll be fine. So Shogun, don't worry, no 3 year coma's for you just yet. :p
  • Options
    It sounded good, and it made me laugh, so it cant have been that bad.
  • Options
    hehehe u freaked me out zoma!!! i started thinking 'no that cant be true because then.. and then...' you were so convincing thought my brain as gunna explode.

god im gullable.

ive retracted my previos post out of pure embarassment of my gullableness ... :D
  • Options
    i like the way shogun asks questions to simply improve his knowledge ...very sensible without being boring. doesn't come on here pretending to know it all. so good safe advice is always a good idea ...or you could end up getting crystals in your brain and zoma's disease.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    or you could end up getting crystals in your brain and zoma's disease.

lol
  • Options
    cheers mroll