Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ladies, what male hair style do you like?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've always been one to dress and present myself for me, and not anyone else.
I used to have spiked hair when I was 15/16 and no one else did. So it was fairly unique at the time. Since, it's used by everyone! From then, I've always had a number one because of the low maintenance and it's what I like. It doesn't make me look like a 'thug' or 'lad,' etc, because of my overall look.
I'm thinkng of trying spikes again, as I haven't cut my hair for almost two months now.
What do you ladies like to see on a man?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Keep what you have! Shorter the better. Very stroke-able! mmm!:naughty:
    I like slightly long hair on men, like bon jovi and rob thomas. I call it indie hair.
    spikes spike spikes spikes
    or this whole messy look
    spikes!

or hair like brinamites in his av
    I'm definitely a spikey-hair person. ;]
    Originally posted by *Angelic*
    Keep what you have! Shorter the better. Very stroke-able! mmm!:naughty:

*Agreed* My boyfriend has a skinhead (not razored, he uses the shears with no guard on) and i could do all kinds of naughty things to him! Mmmm.. he just looks so fine....*drifts off into my own little dream world*

:D;):naughty:

But saying that, not all lads suit spiked or long or really short hair. I would say just go with what suits you. :)
    Not meaning to steal your thread, but i was thinking of gettin my head shaved this week, tomorrow maybe, so do you think i should or no check the pic i enclosed and tell me if i should or not :confused: cheerz.
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    Not meaning to steal your thread, but i was thinking of gettin my head shaved this week, tomorrow maybe, so do you think i should or no check the pic i enclosed and tell me if i should or not :confused: cheerz.

noooooooooooo :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

leave it alone!!!

don't touch it!!

leaveeeeeeee it:D

Don't. Touch. It. :p
    Spikes, which I used to have BEFORE that style became too common many years ago, and very short hair both suit me very well.
    I've had bleached hair, and... Head (KoRn) style hair!!!!
    Women seem to like wither the stylish superficial type bloke, or the rough-image style. They seem like twats to me. I'm a nice person, but then nice blokes don't get women!!
    Originally posted by -=Shacques©=-
    Spikes, which I used to have BEFORE that style became too common many years ago, and very short hair both suit me very well.
    I've had bleached hair, and... Head (KoRn) style hair!!!!
    Women seem to like wither the stylish superficial type bloke, or the rough-image style. They seem like twats to me. I'm a nice person, but then nice blokes don't get women!!
    show us a pic of your hair now ;)
    My hair right now is unstyled. I don't style my hair for work. So it's just a small mullet. I'll cut the sides and back so I can spike the top, see how it goes and decide. The style I always used was a few big spikes, rather than the messy style. Not too grungy type, but in between... oh I can't bloody explain.
    Originally posted by -=Shacques©=-
    My hair right now is unstyled. I don't style my hair for work. So it's just a small mullet. I'll cut the sides and back so I can spike the top, see how it goes and decide. The style I always used was a few big spikes, rather than the messy style. Not too grungy type, but in between... oh I can't bloody explain.

i want to see:(
    See what exactly?
    Oh yeah, in the first link, I'm the one on top left.
    ooooh you gotta have spikey hair!that's soooo cute on guys!! and highlights never goes a miss with me :p what colour hair do you have?

and mr mint, keep you hair that way!