Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ARGH! Interview

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have my first interview tomorrow, admittedly its just to work behind the till at Safeways, and my life doesnt depend on getting it, But I would kind of like to as the money would be useful and it would give me something to do over summer...

I've never really had an interview before though :nervous: The odd uni thing, but i knew i realisticly already had a place and the interview was just a formality. I dont even know what to expect!

Sorry, had to get it off my chest! Sorry if you expected it to be interesting!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sure you'll be fine, good luck and let us know if you get the job :)
    I've got my first job interview on Wednesday, for a supermarket. Not old enough to go on the tills though, so I'm not hugely fussed if I don't get it.. lol. I know that's not a good attitude but I'm not gonna stress myself out about it.

I had to ring them about the interview today as well, and the people I spoke to didn't say please or thankyou once. Which I though was really bad. Anyway.. good luck for your interview (didn't look at the date, you might already have had it lol)

Edited because I didn't look at the date, and you had the interview ages ago. I'm so dumb :rolleyes: lol
    Just be yourself in the interview and you'll be fine, a friends brother i know goes to interviews as a partime hobby.