Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bruce Almighty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I went to see this yesterday, quite a funny film.

Anyone else been to see it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Might see it 2moro... either that or 2fast2furious.

i normally HATE that bloke!!! But the film looks quite funny
    Im going to go and see that this week, it looks very funny.
    Seen it, it was ok, not as good as I thought it would be. I missed bits of it though due to the fact that the person I was sitting next to kept hitting me and kicking me and flicking me and he bit me! Oh and my phone fell outta my pocket so I was on the floor looking for that, and as the person I was next to was in plaster and he was trying to get it for me he got his arm stuck between the seats lol. But yeh, film was ok, but really it was a bit like Anger Management, all the best bits are in the trailer I think.
    so it was you then making all that noise, only joking :p
    Originally posted by Shogun
    so it was you then making all that noise, only joking :p

Well actually my mates were making more noise than me! Oh yes and Greg (the boy I was sat next to - one of my very best mates, also the one that bit me :p) answered his phone in the middle of the film I refused to answer mine, pissed the person ringing me off I think!
    I hate it when people answer their fones when your in the cinema, ive done it once or twice but dont like doing it....emergency sort of call.
    i thought it was alright... im going with the not as good as it could have been... again relied on love story... and you seen it all in the trailer...

couldnt stop pissing myself laughing when he was making her orgasm in the loo... the rest of the audience were children and i was the only one in the theatre laughing... made it funnier!!
    couldnt stop pissing myself laughing when he was making her orgasm in the loo... the rest of the audience were children and i was the only one in the theatre laughing... made it funnier!!

You just had to ruin it for me didn't you? only messing hunny :p
    Originally posted by Shogun
    You just had to ruin it for me didn't you? only messing hunny :p

sorry sugar... but you wont understand what i mean till you see it :p hehehe
    Originally posted by pie
    sorry sugar... but you wont understand what i mean till you see it :p hehehe

I'll understand tommorow hopefully
    Originally posted by pie

Hehe, am me. And the bit where he woudlnt look at her boobs. Bless. :)
    seen it there today and found it quite funny... the part where he hears all the voices in his head at the resturant :lol: jim carrey is a funny actor.
    its a great flick, went to see it with shogun there, carrey is a genius of the facial comedy. :yes:
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    its a great flick, went to see it with shogun there, carrey is a genius of the facial comedy. :yes:

You mates then u pair?
    yea lisa
    yeah, me him and seven 711 and an other member, we all live beside each other :yes:
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    yeah, me him and seven 711 and an other member, we all live beside each other :yes:

Aww, how cute.
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Aww, how cute.

:eek2: