Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feeling Bad

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Creative ;)
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Crustacean ;)
    Ok you can stop now. *thinks* Pedantic, intravenous, tournoquiet, celibacy, supercalafragalisticexpialadtious.

*is proud*
    Ok you can do it when you B&Q it. *tiddlywinks* Pediatrician, internazionale, turnstyle, cilla black, supercalafragalisticeckspialadtious.

*Life Is Loud*

ok imana stop now im bored :)
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    I'll play kind hannahs pop cow light sword :)
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    argh, you ARE being a fucking idiot

why do i say this? am i being Black-Hole-nastypants-sun?

No.

Because whoever the guy is, he's a ****. With those txts HE is using YOU

hes obviously trying to make you feel like shit, and he's obviously succeeding. Youve done nowt wrong. Nowt at all. In fact, [cliche]you did the right thing [/cliche]

Dont let him get to you he's a dickhead.

i mean uh... um.... "stop attention-seeking you gay poofter homofag, yeah.. im hard and cynical" *puffs shoulders*

:lol: That last bit made me laugh so much!

Anyway, he's right chaos. Listen to him. Now. :p
    I did listen to him! And everyone else too. Thanks all for the support, everyone's been fantastic as usual I feel better now, but I embarrassed myself performing a kareoke to badabing!:blush:
    I embarrassed myself performing a kareoke to badabing!:blush:

oh lovey you didnt embarrass yourself you're a great singer (he's quite cute too - in a non-sexual-he's-gay-and-huggable-and-i-want-to-mother-him sort of way) :lol:
    I been in the same situation many a time. I wouldn't worry about it. C'est la vie.
    sorry i dissapeared chaos someone turned up unexpected.
    i'll be there the 9th. you WONT be getting any weed. a pint and a hello. yes i'm a gentle giant. the good news for you is i haven't pretended to be a nice sweet office worker with a realy nice background only for you to discover i'm something else.
    like i say there will be a big crowd of us and i'll only get ten mins ...pop in the jocky sometimes when shopping with emily. not been for about a year though.
    be lovely to say hello to you. you'll be able to tell this lot that i'm only 16 ...4ft 2ins and a wooden leg.
    see you then chaos ...if i'm in town before then i'll pop in and say hi to your sister but that'll be daytime. take care.