Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

robbie williams at murrayfield

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who else saw robbie williams at murrayfield over the weekend? i did at it was f**king fantastic! WHAT A BUZZ! what an atmosphere. well worth the money. 60 000 people there yesterday and i reckon 60 000 people left on a high. best buzz ive had in a long time, who needs drugs??? mind you total low today but it was BRILLIANT! any one else see it or going to see him else where? :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i wish i had been there :(

ach well, maybe next time
  • Options
    He was supported by Ash wasn't he?

Do you know if they are supporting the entire tour? I'm off to see him in August and - to be honest - would prefer to see them. I'm only going to see him because it's a prezzie for the little woman's birthday.

God knows I've got to put up with than Osbourne girl anyway so it would be nice to have something to look forward to.
  • Options
    If you ever get the chance to see him kool cat you should snatch up the chance, he was brilliant. kelly osbourne and ash were the support acts and they were good but robbie was phenomenal. he sure knows how to get a crowd going. one experience to tel the grand kids. my mum came too and it was her first ever concert and she loved it. to see 60 000 people all having a good time and gettin on and not fighting is also part of the buzz. WOW!
  • Options
    looked up the inner sanctum sight but it doesnt tell you the supports yet for england. maybe its too early. i know ash arent doing some of the ones abroad.
    kelly was actually ok, i didnt think ide enjoy her but she was good. the whole thing was excellent. best time ive had in a while !
  • Options
    Yeah Iwas there :D

Robbie was great. :yes:
    I thought Ash were really good aswell but Kelly was sooo shit
  • Options
    You lucky, lucky girlie! I'm very jealous!
  • Options
  • Options
    DONT READ THIS IS YOU ARE GOING TO HIS CONCERT AND DONT WANT TO KNOW!!
    first he sings let me entertain you
    let love be your energy
    monsoon
    come undone
    strong
    me and my monkey
    hot fudge
    mr bojangles
    one for my baby
    shes the one
    supreme
    no regrets
    kids
    rock dj
    feel
    millenium
    angels.
    on the second night at murrayfield he did an encore that he didnt do the previous night, he did back for good.
    i was a fantastic night. anyone going will have a ball. well worth it. robbie kicked ass! WHAT A BUZZ!!!! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    on the second night at murrayfield he did an encore that he didnt do the previous night,

that's because if was on too long on the Sat night there was a possibility that the council could have stopped him playing on the Sun. As Sun was the last gig he probably couldn't give a shit.
  • Options
    OK i was only saying didnt mean anything by it! just letting he lass know what songs he did!
  • Options
  • Options
    he was on for 2hours and ten minutes and it was excellent. i loved every minute of it. it was pure class :thumb: