Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

With friends or not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would it be a good idea to try e your first time in the company of others or at home on your own, where u can be at peace with everything and relax..or maybe just in the company of one other person?

Comments

• Options
    I would say take it with someone, just in case something goes wrong then they are there to help you and phone an Ambulance.
  • Options
    Yea that would be sensible :yes:
  • Options
    As I said in the other thread, do it round at a mates house or at a small house party, as with what was said about safety. If i'm on my own on pills I find it really boring, I need someone to talk to or I just start having auditary hallucinations.
    You've been asking about popping for a while now, you got a set time when you're gonna try it or..? Just go with the flow, if the time feels right, do it, it's not an amazingly big deal, don't try plan every fine detail or you can bet it'll go wrong. Dropping your first pill is an amazing feeling, and I think no matter what advice people give you, when you feel the time is right, that's when you'll have an experience to look back on and think "that was one of the best nights of my life". Just make sure you don't have to do much the next day, and avoid parents as much as possible on comedown (I don't mean run straight to your room as soon as you get in, but if you can stay out until you feel sociable and can maintain a conversation). Stuttering and making a bit of a twat of yourself in front of your parents doesn't really go down too well. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: With friends or not?
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Would it be a good idea to try e your first time in the company of others or at home on your own, where u can be at peace with everything and relax..or maybe just in the company of one other person?

with friends!
  • Options
    def with mates, i get a bit edgy when i take pills by myself.
    I think at a party is best, or when you get a lot of mates round.
  • Options
    I would say out with friends, the best feeling in the world is coming up to a banging tune for the first time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    def with mates, i get a bit edgy when i take pills by myself.
    I think at a party is best, or when you get a lot of mates round.

I agree with you and crazyredeyes, although my first pill was taken out at an old bar called heroes, the music was a bit shity that night to say the least......packed aswell, I was a sardine.......that wasn't nice!

.......don't go somewhere that packed, stick to somewhere with an open dance floor to go seriously nutts, and some proper banging tunes! yep!

:D
  • Options
    you got a set time when you're gonna try it or..? Just go with the flow, if the time feels right, do it, it's not an amazingly big deal, don't try plan every fine detail

I haven't set a time when im going to try it yet, im not going to plan every little detail, just where and with who and then just let the rest take its course.
  • Options
    on YOUR OWN.

even after having smoked for years, theres nothing better than just kicking it on your sofa, blaze up and insense and kick back play a lil' video games.

im away to do that...

i just think when you are with people it may add pressure for you, like peer pressure.

i.e smoke this or you aint as cool, hes freakin' out lets trip him out some more. ::moody::

try it on your own. just mac it.

.peace.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Kobrakai*
    on YOUR OWN.

even after having smoked for years, theres nothing better than just kicking it on your sofa, blaze up and insense and kick back play a lil' video games.

im away to do that...

i just think when you are with people it may add pressure for you, like peer pressure.

i.e smoke this or you aint as cool, hes freakin' out lets trip him out some more. ::moody::

.peace.

I was talking about taking an e.... its good to sit and smoke on your own as well though, cannabis that is... ive seen people trying to make others "whitey" by waving their hands in their faces and shouting at them, :lol: its so stupid.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Kobrakai*
    on YOUR OWN.

im away to do that...

.peace.

Thats actually very shitty advice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Thats actually very shitty advice.

It is indeed. Especially because it's completely unrelated to what was asked. :rolleyes:

But yeah, do not drop your first pill on your own, I doubt you'll freak out, but on the off chance, and plus you'll have a much better time with people to talk to/hug etc. :p