Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Odd!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, this is weird, but sometimes I just kind of wake up and I'm doing something but I have no idea how I got to where I was and I just get all confuzzled. Who reckons I'm being possesed and killing off random people then waking up? :p

But don't you think it's odd you could be doing a piece of coursework then not know why you are doing it and forget how you got there?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Odd!!!!!
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Ok, this is weird, but sometimes I just kind of wake up and I'm doing something but I have no idea how I got to where I was and I just get all confussled. Who reckons I'm being possesed and killing off random people then waking up? :p

But don't you think it's odd you could be doing a piece of coursework then not know why you are doing it and forget how you got there?
    shyboy, seek help.
    Ok, this is weird, but sometimes I just kind of wake up and I'm doing something but I have no idea how I got to where I was and I just get all confussled.

A bit like I am now you mean? :eek2: :p
    Get help or get high :)
    lol I actually thought it was more common that this happened, or at least that it wouldn't have such an adverse reaction. I thik my last one was when errr. i cant remember. my minds gone blank. i cant remember doing anything today. oh wait i went school came home was upset but ill forget about that cos its not worth worrying about :)
    Go and get some rest, why u still in school on June 30th? Tommorow is July :hyper: the summer has truly arrived.
    yea ive got 2 weeks left of school. grrh. not nice. :mad:
    Your going to be in school the first 2 weeks in july then? ahhhh :shocking:
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Your going to be in school the first 2 weeks in july then? ahhhh :shocking:
    he thinks it's february. it's a good defence shy boy. sorry your honour but i reasly can't remember drawing any money from my sawn off account.
    Poor ShyBoy, he's only a young 'un, still at school *pats him on the head* ... but two weeks? The schools here all finish on the 23rd of July. Thank the lord for finishing school early :D
    Thank the lord for finishing school early

AMEN
    oh go AWAY all you happy finished school people...some of us are still dealing with the prison they disguise as education. lol.
    yeh anyways....shyboy...i have moments in the day where i must have just switched off and nothing actually goes through my mind at all and then i kinda 'come back round' to realise that i've just missed the past 10-20 mins or so. dont worry bout things cause it'll probs make it worse....and you're not odd just different...alternative to the expected...now am i making you feel good or what?!
    The Silly String
    Ok, this is weird, but sometimes I just kind of wake up and I'm doing something but I have no idea how I got to where I was and I just get all confussled. Who reckons I'm being possesed and killing off random people then waking up? :p

lol it means you've loss it sweetie !! :)

but in a way- i kinda no, its like a trance thing and your on autio!

kitty xxxxxxxx
    I once woke up, stood next to the TV with one sock on, one in my hand, and a pair of boxers on. I fell asleep nekkid. Hmmm....
    i once woke up in the gutter. thirty years ago. never did figure out what happened. all i did was walk into a pub ...next thing i'm lying in a drain soaking wet feeling very ill. strange aye.
    once i near fell asleep outside at 5am in the freezing cold...believe it or not i was very cold and tired, went home and slept.