Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sod's Law!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok,
why is it when you need to go in to town and look for a job, it rains all dayand its cold and you look like you've just taken a walk in the sea?

And when you've been stuck inside revising its sunny and warm!

GRRR @ weather!

hermione.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tis always the same aint it, I started walking home from town today and the heavens opened, I was drenched :(
    Someone out there hates you. Yeah. They MADE the weather do that. :eek2:

Anyway, round here it was obvious it was gonna be a shitty day since it hasn't stopped raining. So...stay in. :/ Also! Umbrella's are handy things.

Anyway, you could always have gone OUTSIDE and revised. :p (When it was sunny that is, not in the rain. :/ Yaaarr.)
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Someone out there hates you. Yeah. They MADE the weather do that. :eek2:

Anyway, round here it was obvious it was gonna be a shitty day since it hasn't stopped raining. So...stay in. :/ Also! Umbrella's are handy things.

Anyway, you could always have gone OUTSIDE and revised. :p (When it was sunny that is, not in the rain. :/ Yaaarr.)

LOL thats true.... buts its been windy her also, and still some how looked very wet

oh well, shit happens

hermione.
    ahhhh....sod's law states that whatever happens is just completely against anything that was vaguely going right. this means that to beat sod's law you must make the best of what life throws at you. therefore if it is sunny and hot when you are meant to be revising you revise outside - i went to the seaside for the day and revised on the beach!!!
    The Silly String
    also if your really ill, and cant go out ect, everyone wants you to go and meet them, and partys and things!

kitty xxxxxxx
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Tis always the same aint it, :(

:yes:
    Re: Re: Sod's Law!
    Originally posted by Pliskin
    Fucking weather in this country.. I blame the bastard tennis..

<swearing off>

Yes that it the tennis!!!!:p