Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Linkin Park.. SOOO heartfelt!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Is it just me or do Linkin Park always always grip their fists together in some fit of massive emotion in every video of theirs. It all just seems a tad over the top to me, to the point of being a bit stupid.

In every song they are trying putting forward such total emotion that I want them to just produce one which is really camp pop fluff to break it up a bit.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I used to love their first album, listened to it religiously, every day. I thought everything they talked about was so real and really applied to me.. now it just makes me cringe.
    They should do a song with the Cheeky Girls if you ask me.
    :lol:
    Yes, they do clench their fists in the same way as Scott Stapp does! I think they are trying to convey the sheer emotion they are feeling as they sing (hehe!!)
    It's the lead singer's face that gets me.

It seems to crumple up every time he shouts something :eek2:
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    It's the lead singer's face that gets me.

It seems to crumple up every time he shouts something :eek2:
    Emotion Bri, emotion! ;)
    Yea he tries to be emotional while singing some songs and its very stupid and sad, we all know he has no emotions in them songs, only money.
    i believe that also Shogun.
    Well I'm sure I could try really hard to be emotional for that type of money.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well I'm sure I could try really hard to be emotional for that type of money.

i think anyone cud!:lol: fuck i hate that fella chester!
    Hes a bit of a dick yes, did anyone see the walk around his house on Cribs? They take alot of pride in their success...money money money is what they want.
    money money money is what they have too.........and they r shite!:lol:
    well i think their first album is fantastic. as for the fists and the faces, well are they not entertainers?????? would their videos be any good if they stood stoney faced looking staright ahead? i dont think so. and of course they are in it for the money. its there job! would anyone work for free??
    they ar e a nu metal band they are meant to be full of angst and all that ballonnie. they aint going to be skipping about with puppies now are they :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    as for the fists and the faces, well are they not entertainers??????

I agree they are performers therefore they are entitled to do whatever they like with their hands and faces! it is all an act to entertain who is watching at the end of the day they make good songs so who cares what they look like! :rolleyes: