Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the water supply ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has arrived. i know we need the stuff to be delivered but not all at friggin once! it's black as night here and the stuff is coming down so heavy it's going to take the paint off of my friggin house.
now if i ruled the heavens it would be sunny everyday and light showers through the night.
thats my life rained off for the time being being.
bloody hell ...that means stuck here talking bollox to you lot for however long.
oh well, dandelion wine i have loads of and some magic tobacco.

Comments

• Options
    like the sound of rain on the roof. Of course, I don't have to worry that the roof is in good shape. :D
  • Options
    I like the rain. The sound of it is nice.

However I didn't like it today - it meant I was stuck in a room of 30 eight-year-olds who hadn't been let out since 9am :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura

However I didn't like it today - it meant I was stuck in a room of 30 eight-year-olds who hadn't been let out since 9am :mad:

*smirks* gosh that awfull
  • Options

So - you`re either a teacher, a teaching assistant or... you got kept back a lot in school?
  • Options
    Teaching assistant. Ish. Well not really lol. I help at a junior school a few days a week.

However it could easily have been the kept back in school one - they learn stuff I don't know :confused:
  • Options
    Teaching assistant. Ish. Well not really lol. I help at a junior school a few days a week.

However it could easily have been the kept back in school one - they learn stuff I don't know :confused:

Aint that always the way. Wait till you have kids coming home asking you to help them with their homework, which might as well be written in Greek for all you understand it!
  • Options

It is, all relaxing and everything *dreamy* :)
  • Options
    i hate the rain, you cant go out if you have to walk somewhere in the rain, well you can but its not pleasant....ah rain go away and let us never see you again for another few days at least.
  • Options
    I much prefer rain to sun - I'd rather be wet but refreshed from the rain than hot and sticky and horrible because of the sun. If it's like a thunderstorm and it's really chucking it down then fine, but if it's not too bad it's lovely.

Especially after it's been hot for ages, ahh so refreshing :)
  • Options
    that can be true, but i dont like the rain being there whenever i have to go outside and walk to my location :no:

But what you say about the rain making you feel refreshed after sun is correct.