Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Prepare yourself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay this is gonna be quite a long post so "Prepare yourself"

Ok about a year ago ..i met a girl off of faceparty, her name was colette, we talked for about 3 nights she lives about a hour by train from me and it came to the saturday and i mentioned that i was going to edinburgh to do some mountain boarding and she asked if she could meet me on the train and come check it out...so she did.

She came on the train i kissed her hello we sat down ..talked and all stuff, i finished riding for the day and we went for a walk ..we stopped ..lay down in the grass in a totally remote part of the hill/park and we made out and all that higgy piggy ...then we had to get the train home i told her we should do it again ..she agreed. that night she came online saying she had a great day and we should keep doing it every weekend ..as i was already riding everyweekend i agreed.

we did it for about 2 months ..then i went to canada to go riding came back and i didnt talk to her for ages ..about 2 months ..she wouldnt return my calls or anything.

so eventually she called me and said "Brendan i have done something awful and i hope you will forgive me" i asked what it was and she said she had been "cheating on me " i was like ...ok uhh tell me everything then ..she explained that she already had a boyfriend when she had met me, i was shocked but as i hadnt REALLY asked her out yet i said it was fine as long as she made a decision between me and him ...she took like a month to get rid of that guy ..he went really psycho on her and was calling her all the time annoying her family and all that ...i went down ..punched him in the face and she never heard from him again.

we kept going out and then in april she came up to my place for the weekend, on saturday we just lay on the couch watching films and making out etc. on saturday night we went on the computer for a while then went to bed.

One thing lead to the next very quickly and next thing i knew we had finished having sex ....it was my first time but i reckon i did pretty well ..then after pulling out after a hour of goood sex ..i looked down to find blood ALL over my dick i was like ....oh shit what have i done wrong. so i showed her ..ofcourse she freaked out running to the bathroom ..her pussy spitting blood onto my carpet..with me chasing after her wanting to know why she was bleeding (she said she had already had sex about 6 times i had told her it was gonna be my first time) she had a shower and came out of the bathroom crying ...i hugged her ..told her to go in the bedroom and wait ..i ran into the shower ..washed the blood off me and ran back to the bedroom to find her totally grief stricken and hiding under the covers.

i dived under and hugged her and just told her it was ok ..it wasnt a problem now ..she said it was her period so i said ok lets go watch a movie ..we watched a movie then we went to the train station i waved her off and went home and just hid in bed for about 2 days.

she txted me that night (after the two days) saying that she had lied to me ...again she didnt have her period ..and she left it at that. i freaked out and just started thinking omg what was it then ..what what what what what ...then she txtd back like 4 hours later saying that it was her first time too. she didnt answer my txt's after that for like ever untill 2 weeks ago when she said ..i'm sorry brendan i cant take it no more ..I LOVE YOU !.

so i just dont know what to do ..i mean i really care for her and i really really really really like her and shes just a awesome person and all that and i COULD love her back but i dont REALLY know what love is i mean i feel stronger for her than i ever have anyone but ...that doesnt mean its love ..

so !

what do you think i should do ...go back out with her considering everything OR walk on :S

if you read it all ....thank you !

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey!

how much do you like her? do YOU want her back? because if you do then no problem

or are you asking us if you should get back with her? because maybe if u have to ask then you dont really want to be with her?

but you sound to me like you do...can u cope with her weird mood swings?
    Yeah I think you should give her a chance. She lied to you initialy but she did choose you in the end. It doesnt matter that she lied about it being her first time because maybe she was embarassed. However if she knew it was your first time too then she shouldnt have been embarassed,so why'd she lie?
    Anyway, give it a chance, it sounds like you like her. If your not too sure if you love her you can still be with her if thats ok with her. Tell her you just wanna take it slow. You may end up falling in lurve ;). Whatever you do, DONT tell her you love her unless you really do, its not worth the hassle, believe me!
    heh thanks guys for some outside info and input ...yeah i can cope with her weird mood swings ...everyone has them. and yeah i do want her back but its just thinking ..SHOULD i take her back but its kinda obvious that i should ,..the only issue now is money heh ..i'm a poor student
    Re: Prepare yourself
    Originally posted by urban
    she took like a month to get rid of that guy ..he went really psycho on her and was calling her all the time annoying her family and all that ...i went down ..punched him in the face and she never heard from him again.

so you stole his girl and then punched him cus he 'annoyed her family' callin her

you deserve your lying bitch.

as if a guy ain't gonna go physco when he finds out his girl cheatin on him. fucks sake. why does everyone else think this is fine? or was it such a long post you all skimmed it?

ever thought she may have exagerated the truth. as in the fact she's a liar? that maybe he was jus a bit angry and the fact he may have called the house phone cus she wouldn't answer her phone??

:lol: your pet hate is false people and your thinkin of getting with this girl :lol:
    :eek2:
    She obviously lied about it being her first time because she was worried. She told you the truth in the end, even though it was difficult for her. If she didn't like you she wouldn't have got so upset about everything. I say give her a chance. She cares about you and you care about her. It would be a shame to throw it all away when you've come this far. Good Luck. Come back and tell us how it goes:)
    molo...shhh....breathe
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    molo...shhh....breathe

grrr if you wern't so lovely....

still reckon stealin his girl then punchin him is very twatish and inconsiderate.
    she wanted to be with him though...and (if i remember rightly cos i did read this yesterday i think) he didnt know she had a b/f to start with :p
    yeah but punchin him!!

come on, learn to talk things through...mind you sayin that... umm

talk about adding injury to insult!

i'm sorry *bows down*
    ...oh yeah did i mention that he broke his arm by wrapping it around a lamp post to "prove" he loved her ..how long was it untill he didnt want her to go that much that he started hurting her ?

but thanks for everyones advice and stuff ..greatly appreciated
    . he broke his arm by wrapping it around a lamp post to "prove" he loved her

:eek2:

what a freak. hope you broke his nose!!
    lol i poked at his broken arm ..that was funny ...then i just pushed him outta the doorway and punched him in the face ..he said ok ok man jesus dont need to get angry .....he was pretty fucked up ..he was 23 by the way :/ i kicked a 23 year old in :) how proud am i. i was 17 at the time too :)
    UPDATE (for those who bother :P)

..shes coming up on monday and if all goes well ..staying the night ..we have alot to talk about .. :)
    UPDATE (for those who bother :P)

..shes coming up on monday and if all goes well ..staying the night ..we have alot to talk about .. :)

well good luck, i think the two of you should stick together..
    i said "i really want this to last" she said

Well so do i babe. And if we both do, then it will so i've got nothing to worry about really do i?

i think thats the end of this chapter :) thanks guys
    new chapter

BIG FUCKING CAPITALS !

she said she cant see me tomorrow cause shes going on holiday to florida on thursday and her mum says she needs to get busy getting ready ......arg i'm so pissed off.