Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

question for virgins

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
are you bothered about when you lose ur virginity?
ie where you do it (like a random place or a nice cosy bed)
or who you do it with (total random or long term relationship)

I dont think im that bothered about it cos i dont think the first time will last very long.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yer im bothered about it i want to lose it quickly :naughty:
    I would care where but not really with who, i would want to know the person though at least, ah who am i kidding, i would shag any girl really that i like, regardless of whether i know her or not
    BUT i would want to shag in a warm bed my first time, not outside in the cold.
    I wouldnt care who it was or where it was...

But then again i am a lad ;)

I suppose its different for the girls because they have to go through more than us!!!
    I'm losing it in 6 days... With my boyfriend, in a bed. Sounds alright to me. Boring, but yeah... Oh well.
    I lost mine not long ago, it's not all that bad. But you gotta do it with the 'right' guy. Boy, does that sound lame ;)

Ya have to be ready for it, and I think the most important thing is that you have to feel comfortable around eachother, 'cause it won't be as fun otherwise :)

And I certainly think that it has to happen in a cosy bed! Djeez, it is something new, don't make it more difficult :rolleyes:
    im not a virgin but i lost mine to a guy that im still in love with and i think that it is important because it is something u will remember for the rest of ure life. make sure u want to do it and make sure u r comfortable with the time/place/person. trust me it matters.

:heart: lisa :wave:
    yes im bothered by who and where definitly. it's always going to be in a good environment and id much prefer if it was pre-arranged witht he other person you know. in a long-term relationship where i was happy and everything was stable and we were both of legal age and everything was ok then yea that wud be nice :)
    i fuckin, i dunno. it is annoying when girls wanna wait for them to be a ready for a fuck, :naughty:
    I'm not bothered about who i lose my virginity to or where i lose it, as long as we use protection! I don't see why people make it out to be a big deal.
    i think it wud have to have some meaning, ie in a relationship in bed kinda thing, altho i guess that 3rd, 5th or 70th dont matter where and who wiv :naughty: (so long as they are women but of coarse:eek2: )
    i couldnt give a shit who the female is gonna be as long as it is not a reletive. :lol:
    Originally posted by **barbie**
    I'm not bothered about who i lose my virginity to or where i lose it, as long as we use protection! I don't see why people make it out to be a big deal.

There should be more girls like you around my area :naughty:
    Cos im in a long term relationship and i love her now i want it to be special, like in one of our beds.But say if i was single i wouldnt care who with aslong as they were fit and a girl and where.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    There should be more girls like you around my area :naughty:

Lol, i don't care who it is as long as i'm gettin a shag ;)
    Lol, i don't care who it is as long as i'm gettin a shag ;)

Thats my attitude.... so when we meeting up?:naughty:
    Not a virgin but....glad I lost my virginity in a bed, with big snuggly duvet and it was next to a radiator as well so lovely and cosy. It just makes the whole thing a bit easier. You're warm and can take your time and snuggle up afterwards. And waking up next to someone is lovely.
    Just try and make it the right someone. Even a radiator can't make up for it being with the wrong person!
    i lost mine in a shower.....looking back i didnt really want to do it......im glad i did...but i did it to stop my b/f at the time nagging at me to do it. i wanted mine to be in a nice warm hotel bed away from everyone....i had plans for candles and romantic music and every thing...there would be rose petals on the bed and he would have borght a sexy white teddy thing for me to wear.....i would still love to do that one day but i would want it to be a surprise.

doing that would be so amazing....not that my b/f would ever do anything like that for me.
    Thats my attitude.... so when we meeting up?:naughty:

im always free and always horny :naughty:
    yeah it matters to me.

i'm in a relationship now, been 'seeing' each other for about 6 weeks or so now, but onlyu been 'going out' for 2.

he brought up the question of sex last night, i really am not ready. he's my first bf and its not love (yet), plus ideally i want to wait til engagement. i'm a bit old fashioned like that - if he loves me enough to marry me then he can have a shag, but if he doesnt then no chance :lol:

my first time will be in a nice cozy bed :) after that then wherever, but for the first time i wanna be comfy.
    I think it would be nice to wait until you are engaged or married. Because of the way I was brought up I always planned to wait til I was married. I think its very romantic, only going with one person, but its quite hard to manage these days. If I had my time again I think I would have waited.
    im always free and always horny :naughty:

*runs and catches a plane to warringition*

:confused: wheres that?

im always horny as well, anytime needed :naughty:
    *runs and catches a plane to warringition*

:confused: wheres that?

im always horny as well, anytime needed :naughty:

lol, Warrington's near Manchester :)
    To manchester i will go and rescue barbie from her hornyness :naughty:
    i lost mine to a guy i'd met that night -met him at a club- who was 11 years older than me, in his kitchen. I was 15 and yeah, no regrets whatsoever.
    Re: question for virgins
    Originally posted by thinkingdan
    are you bothered about when you lose ur virginity?
    ie where you do it (like a random place or a nice cosy bed)
    or who you do it with (total random or long term relationship)

I dont think im that bothered about it cos i dont think the first time will last very long.

i know when i was a virgin at age 14, i couldnt wait to lose my virginity! Wanted to see what it was all about, whether it was as good as the hype, wanted to be the first of my mates and all that. I didnt really care who it was with, but i wanted it to be at my house.

Now i think back and cant understand why i was so keen to shag somebody.
    You were curious, thats all, no harm in that and as long as a good time was got out of it then there is no harm involved for sure
    When i lost my virginity, it was with my boyfriend on his bed. It hurt bad cuz i wasnt laying flat on my back but once i did lie on my back, it was quiet pleasurable. i didnt bleed to all cuz we took our time. im gonna remember that moment for the rest of my life cuz it meant alot to both of us.
    When I lose my virginity, it's going to be to my wife.
    I want it to be in a double-bed on my wedding night.
    I'm not really too bothered about candles, or rose-petals or music, but if she wants those things, I won't stop her. I guess that could be quite romantic.

But the wedding night is the important bit to me
    Originally posted by Skateside
    When I lose my virginity, it's going to be to my wife.
    I want it to be in a double-bed on my wedding night.
    I'm not really too bothered about candles, or rose-petals or music, but if she wants those things, I won't stop her. I guess that could be quite romantic.

But the wedding night is the important bit to me

Aww thats really sweet :). Not many people wait till there married before they first have sex anymore.
    Aww thats really sweet :). Not many people wait till there married before they first have sex anymore.
    Yeah, that's quite a shame really.

I'm waiting, even if no-one else is :)