Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

question....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering how old every1 was when they lost there virginity, and if they wish they had waited a bit longer, if it was at a young age

dunno if this has been asked b4, im not 1 to b arsed looking thru all the posts when i write in "old" or "age"

thanx in advance :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't leave you with no replies, but wish I wasn't the first to post...

17 (quite old really, but shy). It was a one night stand and he was 29. The whole thing was pretty grim really! I wish it had been with someone special. And that we had been careful, so I didn't have to take the morning after pill which made me sick or go to the GUM clinic which was fucking awful.:(
    i was 15, in a shower, it was crap.
    Am I the only one without a horror story to tell?!

I was 16, six weeks away from my 17th b'day, and he was 17, two weeks away from his 18th. We'd been together about three and a half months and first slept together in his bed, slightly hungover, after his best mate's b'day party the night before. Everything went fine, I was on the Pill and we were both virgins so we didn't use a condom (and have that to worry about too!), and it seemed to last ages, tho I wasn't exactly timing! We even went out for tea as a kinda celebration! :rolleyes: We were together for about 18 months all together and I don't regret any of it :)
    i was 15 in my bed... my boyfriend at the time kept asking me weeks later if i was pregnant :rolleyes: ... moral of the story - dont do it with anyone who doesnt know what it takes to get pregnant (eg he didnt cum)

tho we did go out for 1 yr 8 months or so... it wasnt that bad...:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by pie
    dont do it with anyone who doesnt know what it takes to get pregnant (eg he didnt cum)
    :

erm....he didnt need to cum to get u pregnent !!
    i was just about to say that.....silly pie.
    Originally posted by solid_L

Well said :D

Me I was 17 3 months off being 18. had been with the guy for 6 months, just split up and decided to sleep with him to get it back. hey it worked, was with him for just less than another 18 months. No regrets at all, apart from well being complete;ly the wrong reason for sleeping with him. :chin:

ahem i know this (what do you people take me for) ... but i cant put it in any other words.. just go with me on this one... :rolleyes:

pie is not silly... pie is gooooood... mmm..pie
    Originally posted by pie
    ahem i know this (what do you people take me for) ... but i cant put it in any other words.. just go with me on this one... :rolleyes:

pie is not silly... pie is gooooood... mmm..pie

stop confusing me :eek:
    stop confusing me :eek:

no chance :p
    what sort of pie are you?
    Pie? who mentioned pie? I want pie! :D