Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the matrix!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i'm sick of fucking hearing about it! it's a story ok? it's a holywood fucking film for fucks sake! it's a good film but it's a film full of celeb kind of people who don't give a fuck about you and your life ok!
it's almost become a religous belief! another soparific if ever there was one. something else to take your mind off what realy matters in this life. you'll all end up as blank eyed hollow shells ...
no brains ...holywood mincemeat. they can seriously fuck with your brain these days you know ...

i'm wasting my time i know .................
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    dispite ur views i still think its one of the best films ive seen, and believe me ive seen ALOT of films!
    i think there is nothign wrong with stories like the matrix it gives you guide lines on how to create your won story if you want or just to have some entertainment in your life
    Yeah it's an amazing film but I must admit I'm kinda sick of hearing about peoples *theories* on the truth :rolleyes:
    No No No the matrix is an amazing form of enterainment that should not be subjected to your slander, it is a brilliant film,good actors,good stunts and whatnot, it provides us with enterainment for the small price of £5 say to go to the cinema and watch...so what, roll on the next matrix.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    No No No the matrix is an amazing form of enterainment that should not be subjected to your slander, it is a brilliant film,good actors,good stunts and whatnot, it provides us with enterainment for the small price of £5 say to go to the cinema and watch...so what, roll on the next matrix.

Here Here!:lol:
    Matrix is goooood :D
    fuck yeh it is, y cant everyone see that????!?!?!?!?:eek2:
    matrix fuckin rules, keanu reeves is a shit actor, he sounds exactly the same in the matrix as in bill and ted, :lol: . but laurence fishburne is a very good actor. it is good the way that the third movie is coming out only a few months after the 2nd one.
    How is keanu reeves a shit actor? So what, thats who he is...its a class film with briliant actors and cant wait for the next one, how many months now?5 months?
    Originally posted by Shogun
    How is keanu reeves a shit actor? So what, thats who he is...its a class film with briliant actors and cant wait for the next one, how many months now?5 months?

seriously dude keanu reeves is a shit actor. yeah there is about 4 - 5 months to go!! :D
    seriously dude keanu reeves is a shit actor

That dosen't answer the question... HOW GODAMMIT:crazyeyes
    watch actors like marlin brando, jack nicolson, densel washington, halle berry, and george clooney to name a few. then you will see the shit preformance by keanu reeves in the matrix movies. :yes:
    Re: the matrix!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'm sick of fucking hearing about it! it's a story ok? it's a holywood fucking film for fucks sake! it's a good film but it's a film full of celeb kind of people who don't give a fuck about you and your life ok!
    it's almost become a religous belief! another soparific if ever there was one. something else to take your mind off what realy matters in this life. you'll all end up as blank eyed hollow shells ...
    no brains ...holywood mincemeat. they can seriously fuck with your brain these days you know ...

i'm wasting my time i know .................

*hugs* i thought i was the only one still out here that thought that its a big hype ... its like 28 days later (what me and rolly are having to live through) but much... much... worse...
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    seriously dude keanu reeves is a shit actor.
    No, he's not. :p

But he is fiitttttttt ;) ...but now he has that beard :eek2: :(
    'Keanu' means 'cool mountain breeze', probably because it blows through his ears. Joke. :p
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    'Keanu' means 'cool mountain breeze', probably because it blows through his ears. Joke. :p

speeking of meanings of names.... you no "tangdragee" in ireland in english that stands for windy arse or arse to the wind :lol::lol:

this is true, my irish teacher told me this. :lol:
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    watch actors like marlin brando, jack nicolson,densel washington, halle berry, and george clooney to name a few. then you will see the shit preformance by keanu reeves in the matrix movies. :yes:

You're having a laugh mate. DenZel and Halle Berry only won Oscars because there was sod all competition that year. Denzel's alright, not Oscar material tho but Halle Berry is pure shite!

But I agree, ol Keanu aint great either. But he put his heart into the Matrix and worked his arse off in every respect so I think he deserves the whirlwind, especially as he was almost written off by Hollywood prior to this.

and he seems like a genuinely down to earth, nice guy who doesn't deserve the slagging off he's had to endure. But that's just my personal opinion