Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

some help please?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok well, i have 2 questions.

1) well ive been sleeping with my boy/f for quite a while, and sex is getting kinda boring now. its like same positions all the time...any ideas on how to spice things up?

2) my boy/f is going away on saturday, and he will be gone for a while so i wanna give him a great send off, something he will be thinking about for a while...do you guys have any thing that would fit that discription? ;)

thanks guys

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ohhh, they've got this one really crazy great position in cosmo this month, go out and get that one :D
    cool can you post it up 4 me, as im kinda broke at the mo..so no spare cash for mags :(
    3some, you and him and another girl :naughty:
    thats like the only thing i wunt do...i dont fink id fancy getting that close to a mate. lol.

any other ideas?
    have you tried using vibrators? also trying doing it in place's you could get caught, like in a park or on a trian.
    y dont u combine the combinations above ^ plus a bit more.....

get 4 of ure m8's together, wiv vibrators, tie him to a tree in a park and whip him :eek2:
    Why don't you take the lead in the bedroom if your getting bored! I'm sure your bf wont mind and it give you a chance to do some roll playing as well.

I'm not sure how old you are, but you could do a dressing up game for your bf before he goes. It kinda goes hand in hand with taking the lead in the bedroom. Plus it'll show that you feel safe and secure with your bf. Ask him what he likes best out of the usual kinky dressing up roll plays (If your like 16 or just finished school, it may be strange doing the school girl one, although, I doubt he'll have a problem with it) he might be into being tied up and all that? here a few suggestion.

I.e, bad school girl, naughty nurses, Mistress, kinky policewoman
    school girl thing, as said above.(worked on my feller;))
    or go out and get yourself some really funky underwear and just take control of him... maybe...erm... *thinks* ....have a flck in a few mags next time your in a shop, "more" is one that u can look at with out having to get it.

look up sex ideas ect on the net?

hermione x
    Try sex in a public place, might turn you on alot more, the risk of being caught...try new positions, doggy style, let him titty fuck you if your breasts are big enough. Theres plently of ways to spice up your sex life.
    Re: some help please?
    Originally posted by daydreamer2k
    ok well, i have 2 questions.

1) well ive been sleeping with my boy/f for quite a while, and sex is getting kinda boring now. its like same positions all the time...any ideas on how to spice things up?

2) my boy/f is going away on saturday, and he will be gone for a while so i wanna give him a great send off, something he will be thinking about for a while...do you guys have any thing that would fit that discription? ;)

thanks guys

do something that you haven't done before........anything that you haven't done before that's a nice surprise. And tell him that there's more from where that came from, but not till when he comes back! That'll give him something to think about the time he's away......the mind is the best to work with first! Even, just don't do anything but tell him that you have a nice orgasmic surprise for him when he gets back......he'll sure look forwards to comming home.....and he should be so worked up from the wait that it should naturally highten the excitement! :D
    Have him sit upright and you sit on his lap. That way you can last for hours before you erm "seal the deal" so to speak and it's so much more passionate
    Re: Re: some help please?
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    he'll sure look forwards to comming home.....and he should be so worked up from the wait that it should naturally highten the excitement! :D

Worked on me! i was away in greece for business for 5 days and my girlfriend kept texting/e-mailing/phoning me, and all i could think of was her, her her.... on my mind all day and all night!
    I'd wake up thinking of her and go to bed thinking of her.... all the rude/naughty/saucy text messages helped too...

So when i finally got back we had the most amazing love-making ever....(over an hour-and-a-half of passionate lurrvvving....)

Work up the excitiment in the mind first! Definitely helps!