Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Murderdolls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i feel quite sad by the thought that there are no other murderdolls fans that i know. :( all my mates don't like them but i think they are great. im going to see them in manchester in july. does anybody else like them? and is anybody going to see them on their tour with stone sour?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I like them and have seen them live as well, they put on a pretty mad show...*we all love to say fuck*, that was a song they done at the gig..you will enjoy them and stone sour-what else can i say about them? They are brilliant as well , get inside mother fuckers,get inside:crazyeyes
  • Options
    i seen em too, they were backin up papa roach. i had olny heard one of their songs, dead in hollywood, before i seen em live. they music was ok, but their performance was brillaint, they really knew how to get the crowd goin!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    i seen em too, they were backin up papa roach. i had olny heard one of their songs, dead in hollywood, before i seen em live. they music was ok, but their performance was brillaint, they really knew how to get the crowd goin!

oh my god i saw them supporting papa roach (probably, one of my fave bands in the world - and coby is so fit) in manchester on the 3rd of november last year that is so weird, where did you see them? with hell is for heroes aswell???
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tek-ila
    oh my god i saw them supporting papa roach (probably, one of my fave bands in the world - and coby is so fit) in manchester on the 3rd of november last year that is so weird, where did you see them? with hell is for heroes aswell???

yeh, the same tour, only i seen em in dublin. papa roach rule, their latest album i think is fuckin cla!
  • Options
    yeh, the same tour, only i seen em in dublin. papa roach rule, their latest album i think is fuckin cla!

Coby put on a great show and according to papa roachs tour diary manchester was the best gig they did. :) i was so proud to have been there when i read it :)
  • Options
    papa roach were cla live, they crowd was big and he cud get em goin well too, hes a good entertainer. did he mention anything about Johnny Vodka at ur gig?
  • Options
    i seen them too, "the devil made me do it and i'll do it again" they no how to start the crowd :lol:
  • Options
    yeh, and "i like to say the word fuck" and they got the crowd to shout fuck! fuckin brilliant!:D
  • Options
    Yea papa roach in dublin was brilliant, their new album is good enough, i havent listened to it in a while though.
  • Options
    me neither, ive been listenin to 14 shades of grey. i think ill listen 2 lovehatetragedy now though......:D
  • Options
    yeh, and "i like to say the word fuck" and they got the crowd to shout fuck! fuckin brilliant!:D

how profound of them
  • Options
    lol, it was disgraceful.:lol:
  • Options
    lol, it was disgraceful.:lol:

:no:
    It was brilliant.