Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Being bitchy?

I know its not a great trait but I'm really bitchy, I'm always thinking to myself, 'you didnt want to wear that top did you' or 'god he looks terrible in those trowsers' or 'why oh why are track suits popular'

Is anyone else like this?

If your thinking it anyway you might as well have a laugh with your friends about it.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Being bitchy?
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Is anyone else like this?

:yes: I am very much like that!

You see people around and think things like 'why the hell are they wearing that?' It's amazing that some people leave the house actually thinking that they lood good. Do these people not have friends or family to tell them that they look a state?! :eek2: :rolleyes:
    I'm the same. My friends and family are always telling me to shut up and stop going on about how people dress. But do they have mirrors?

Saying that, although I coment on the way people dress, I would never judge someone by the way they dress :)
    Arent they almost one and the same? It can be hard to do one without the other.

But then I'm not really bothered about what people think of what I dress so I guess they could be talking about me, oh well, I think I'm good enough looking to carry it off.
    ooh i can be such a bitch sometimes....the funniest thing is that i hate people bitching to me.

i try not to be judgmental of people but i dont think i get too far
    I think it, and giggle with my mates about it :naughty: but im not the kinda person to let the VICTIM! know im doing it. Im sure lots of people do it, and it prolly happens to me all the time, if I heard people doing it id prolly just shrug it off and not give a f*** but if I was in a bad mood, id prolly say summit and if they were fastey back id prolly hit em! :D
    Me and one of my mates are like that when we go round town.

It's a way to pass the time and the person doesn't hear so who gives a fuck? Plus some people dress that badly or what have you that ya just have to laugh. :eek2:
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Me and one of my mates are like that when we go round town.

It's a way to pass the time and the person doesn't hear so who gives a fuck? Plus some people dress that badly or what have you that ya just have to laugh. :eek2:

Exactly!! Ive made some huge fashion mistakes in the past *cringes* So, I reckon ive had my fair share too!
    None of you know the meaning of the word Bitchy !

I am THE bitchiest person in the world! I'm not proud of it (lol) but it's certainly difficult to beat :D

I'd say I'm a fairly kooky individual when it comes to clothes... with the furry leg warmers to boot, but I can soooooo dish it out!
    I couldn't give a fuck what people say about my dress sense, so i bitch all i want!

One thing that really really really gets on my tits, is people with pot bellies, wearing low cut trousers :yuck:
    It's Like: "Do You Want To Put Me Off My Dinner?!"
    It's so foul!

God, I'm soooo intolerant :P
    Ilora, respect to you for being oh so hardcore :yeees:
    God Woman. Have a sense of humour :rolleyes:
    Yeh i always do that.

Some people just havent got a clue :rolleyes: :p
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    God Woman. Have a sense of humour :rolleyes:

Maybe if you were actually funny... :p
    None of you know the meaning of the word Bitchy !

I am THE bitchiest person in the world! I'm not proud of it (lol) but it's certainly difficult to beat :D

I'd say I'm a fairly kooky individual when it comes to clothes... with the furry leg warmers to boot, but I can soooooo dish it out!
    I couldn't give a fuck what people say about my dress sense, so i bitch all i want!

One thing that really really really gets on my tits, is people with pot bellies, wearing low cut trousers :yuck:
    It's Like: "Do You Want To Put Me Off My Dinner?!"
    It's so foul!

God, I'm soooo intolerant :P
    I dont see how anyone wearing those furry legwarmers could have the nerve to comment on my little pot belly and my low cut trousers!!!!
    Ewwwwwa. That's seriously mingin. If you've gottit, flaunt it - If you haven't gottit, cover it up. (I don't wanna see it :P)
    Sounds like theres some serious malice there, I never really get worked up about it, I just make loads of comments about how bad they look in their outfit.

Why is it for example we have the 80's fashion back?! They were terrible the first time round! I mean, like, what is up with that?
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Sounds like theres some serious malice there, I never really get worked up about it, I just make loads of comments about how bad they look in their outfit.

Why is it for example we have the 80's fashion back?! They were terrible the first time round! I mean, like, what is up with that?

oooh 80's stuff makes me cringe....its so *cannot find words bad enough* but if it makes people happy, i suppose i will enjoy laughing at them....
    Ewwwwwa. That's seriously mingin. If you've gottit, flaunt it - If you haven't gottit, cover it up. (I don't wanna see it :P)
    wow youre really nice arent you :( .Ever occur to you that people dont dress to try and please you? who the fuck are you to say what I or anyone else should wear - oh yeah, noone.:
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    wow youre really nice arent you :( .Ever occur to you that people dont dress to try and please you? who the fuck are you to say what I or anyone else should wear - oh yeah, noone.:

:yes: agrees!!!
    Let's agree to disagree, wearing furry leg warmers is stupid, and wearing low cut trousers with a pot belly is stupid. But so is me wearing light blue jeans with black platform shoes:o I've learnt my lesson!

We all have fashion disasters of our own and we all bitch at others' fashion disasters. It's a fact of life.
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Let's agree to disagree, wearing furry leg warmers is stupid, and wearing low cut trousers with a pot belly is stupid. But so is me wearing light blue jeans with black platform shoes:o I've learnt my lesson!

We all have fashion disasters of our own and we all bitch at others' fashion disasters. It's a fact of life.
    well i dont think any of theose things could be classed as actually stupid, just not everybodys taste. I havent actually got a pot belly, although i wouldnt call my tummy flat - i do have a little tummy, and it doesnt look horrible im only a size 10 round my waist ffs, i dont wear cropped tops or anything, but even if i did i wouldnt say it looked horrible. Ive got a friend whos very petite but has got a little sticky out belly - its always been like that and a lot of people find it quite sexy - she doesnt hide it. Ive also got a cousin who is actually stick thin at the moment, but a few years back, she put on weight due to some medication she was on for endometriosis, and she got a little belly then (although she was still very slim) but her boyfriend thought that was the sexiest shed ever been. i also know for a fact my husband likes my tummy!! I think girls are far more critical of other girls than what guys are towards girls, and just like Ilora danon said ewwwww when i mentioned i had a tummy, other people like it - a few curves are feminine.
    well i dont think any of theose things could be classed as actually stupid, just not everybodys taste. I havent actually got a pot belly, although i wouldnt call my tummy flat - i do have a little tummy, and it doesnt look horrible im only a size 10 round my waist ffs, i dont wear cropped tops or anything, but even if i did i wouldnt say it looked horrible. Ive got a friend whos very petite but has got a little sticky out belly - its always been like that and a lot of people find it quite sexy - she doesnt hide it. Ive also got a cousin who is actually stick thin at the moment, but a few years back, she put on weight due to some medication she was on for endometriosis, and she got a little belly then (although she was still very slim) but her boyfriend thought that was the sexiest shed ever been. i also know for a fact my husband likes my tummy!! I think girls are far more critical of other girls than what guys are towards girls, and just like Ilora danon said ewwwww when i mentioned i had a tummy, other people like it - a few curves are feminine.

I agree, I know I personally would rather have a woman that was too fat rather than too thin. There's something nice and healthy about a woman with a few curves on her and it shows that a woman has more of a sense of fun about her that she doesn't feel she needs to rigidly stick to any dieting or exercise programme. Take Geri Halliwell, after she slimmed down women said "oh doesn't she look wonderful yada yada yada" Men's reaction generally was "she looks awful, like a 12 year old boy". Most men would honestly prefer a woman with a few curves and a few imperfections over a stick insect. Really, most of the pressure on women to be like that comes not from men but from fascist female fashionistas all the way from those who run womens magazines to the women who give others a bitchy look because they can't get into some size 8 jeans.
    Is it something about Liverpool where everyone loves tracksuits? All the Scousers I have met have been wearing terrible tracksuits in loud colours, that look..... poor quality?!:confused:
    yep, abbie you're right. sorry Ilora - Danon, but i think you're totally out of order with your comment and to be honest, in my opinion you sound really up your own arse, the way you commented 'ewwwwww' to rainbow saying she had a tummy - what's all that about? I know we're talking about bitchiness here, but come on, you're just shallow and self-centred
    well i dont think any of theose things could be classed as actually stupid, just not everybodys taste. I havent actually got a pot belly, although i wouldnt call my tummy flat - i do have a little tummy, and it doesnt look horrible im only a size 10 round my waist ffs, i dont wear cropped tops or anything, but even if i did i wouldnt say it looked horrible.

God Rainbow, how much of a tummy could you possibly have with a size ten waist?! Not much. I`m sure you look lovely in whatever you wear. Women are not supposed to have stomachs as flat as a pancake. If you look at photos of Princess Diana at her thinest she still had a tummy.
    I think girls are far more critical of other girls than what guys are towards girls, and just like Ilora danon said ewwwww when i mentioned i had a tummy, other people like it - a few curves are feminine.

Didn`t she say somewhere that she used to be fat? Maybe she`s just projecting her own hang ups onto other people. *shrugs* I get the impression she`s very harsh on herself too.