Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Change

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do the great people of thesite think of dyed hair, on both fellas and girls???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends on what the persons original hair colour is...yours isnt too bad 7.
    i think you look like a sad bastard :lol::D you look like a fag.:lol:
    I dont mind whether they dye their hair or not my ex dyed his hair green and I didn't mind one bit at the time
    I think if it suits the relevant person then it's good, and it looks nice. I had red and blonde streaks once (for my Prom), it looked wicked for about a month then I had horrific roots :(
    My bf's got blonde streaks in his hair, he wears it all spikey, and it suits him :)
    The only major downside to dying hair for me is roots. I'd love to dye mine pink or something, lol :rolleyes: but I can't because of roots...
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    i think you look like a sad bastard :lol::D you look like a fag.:lol:

Did I miss something? :/

And it depends.
    i have all my hair dyed mostly, but not oo the roots. its blonde. i think it looks cool. wudnt look cool on u lazybastard, u never take off ur fuckin hat!
    i like it when people dye their hair, different is good
    yeh, change is good.
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    i have all my hair dyed mostly, but not oo the roots. its blonde. i think it looks cool. wudnt look cool on u lazybastard, u never take off ur fuckin hat!

seriously you look like a gimp, :yes: , me and shogun had it done 2 years ago and u couldnt then so now your making up for lost time, and plus it looks shit, *cough* he loves david becham *cough* and plus dude when was the last time you seen me wearing a hat?
    Yea i dyed my hair two years ago and it came out orange, it was quite funny actualy.:shocking:
    I love hair dye! Can't live without it!
    My hair has been so many different colours:red, plum, blonde, purple, dark brown, ginger... but my hair is natually Mousy Brown..
    I guess i can get away with any colour hair, coz I have Grey eyes :D

I also love guys who make an effort with their image!
    My past partners have all dyed their hair at least once!

Ilora x
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    seriously you look like a gimp, :yes: , me and shogun had it done 2 years ago and u couldnt then so now your making up for lost time, and plus it looks shit, *cough* he loves david becham *cough* and plus dude when was the last time you seen me wearing a hat?

Would you shut the fuck up? No one wants to read your personal business.

As for the dye, i think it looks great on both. Well depending on the skin tone.
    im sorta tanned, so it look well with the blonde.
    i like dying my hair but i'm scared to be too drastic.

i think both can dye their hair providing it looks good :)
    Would you shut the fuck up? No one wants to read your personal business

:lol::lol:
    I was thinkin about dying my hair again there but i will be in August for a concert, was thinkin of dying it blue or red or some bright colour, would be a change-just for the concert of course..wouldnt wanan be walking around with a multi coloured head for weeks.
    If i dyed it red or blue-my hair is dark blue wud it turn out okay or turn out pink or something :crazyeyes
    Originally posted by Shogun
    :lol::lol:
    I was thinkin about dying my hair again there but i will be in August for a concert, was thinkin of dying it blue or red or some bright colour, would be a change-just for the concert of course..wouldnt wanan be walking around with a multi coloured head for weeks.
    If i dyed it red or blue-my hair is dark blue wud it turn out okay or turn out pink or something :crazyeyes

It most likely go purple. Gawd do you have any idea how difficult it is to get purple or blue out of your hair?
    Gawd do you have any idea how difficult it is to get purple or blue out of your hair?

Nope, i would just shave my head if it all went wrong but then my scalp would be whatever colour the dye went.
    i like it natural, i used to have pink streaks in the back of my hair but they were so dry i almost snapped one off

my ex has dyed tips and it looked alright til his hair got longer :eek:
    when my hair starts to get long, it wont look good anymore and ill hve 2 get it cut:(