Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

headaches

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there any way to stop getting headaches from going on the computer and watching other than turning them off, i have tft computer screen which should stop it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DOn't stare it for too long or take breaks every once in a while.

It may be how you sit at the computer too. If you've got a really bad posture, you'll affect your neck and your brain.

Or you may just be one of the unlucky people who can't sit at the screen for long times.
    no i can sit at the screen for long times, but i am starting to get head aches from doing it, it is really pissing me off now.:mad:
    i may do that , i am gonna call into specsavers and see if they recommend anything. thanks for the advice.:D
    Just stay away from the screen, give your eyes a rest for a while.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Just stay away from the screen, give your eyes a rest for a while.

ehh no, the internet is needed, some other way of getting no headaches wil be obtained and if there isnt, god help us all.
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    ehh no, the internet is needed, some other way of getting no headaches wil be obtained and if there isnt, god help us all.

Rest more, take regular breaks, i sit alot at the computer and dont get headaches, maybe you are just one who cant stand the screen without headaches.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Rest more, take regular breaks, i sit alot at the computer and dont get headaches, maybe you are just one who cant stand the screen without headaches.

yeah, it must be that, i am to fucked up. :( , :D i have to get something to stop fuckin headaches.
    I was told at work to have a few mins break every half hour or so. That's kinda a pain when you're trying to get work and that done though!
    Yea it would be a bit of a pain in the arse if u needed to get work done and then the manger shouting at you if u dont have the work done. Pisshead bosses:rolleyes:
    yeh, i get headaches all the time, thru drinkin(hangovers), tv and computer, not good. the only way i know of curin em is to take a few painkillers and lie on my bed in complete silence.
    I rarely get hangovers, its only whenever i get up early the next morning after drinking i start to feel sick a bit but it fades and i never have a sore head though.
    i wud normally get hangovers, but in a way i like em, its another reason to stay in bed all day!:lol:
    Whenever hangovers happen they are not good, not good at all and will be avoided at all costs....yes its just another reason to stay in bed, but stay in bed sick?
    i like drinkin and i do every so often but i have never had a hang over yet! :D even after a night were i slept on the ground in complete coldness and through up then gotta taxi home at 4.30 in the morning.