Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

GHD sraighteners and curls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive got ringlet type curls and i was thinking the other day about how i could make the curls 'looser'...

anyway, i thought that if i straightened my hair with some GHDs (the only ones which work for my hair!) so it goes straight, then put some moose on which will bring the curls out a little bit and then make it loose curls:D

does anyone know if this works? also what should i use to re-activate the curls... moose? jelly stuff?

any ideas appreciated:) ;)

edited to change my 'mouse' to 'moose':blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    god knows, try it and see
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    god knows, try it and see

thanks, really helpful:rolleyes:

;)
    Re: GHD sraighteners and curls
    Originally posted by clara
    edited to change my 'mouse' to 'moose':blush:
    Or you could even change it to Mousse :p

Could you not get a really wide toothed comb and comb through your hair, seperating the curls more?
    I don't think it will work...
    When I use my GHD's, my hair stays poker straight for days..
    The only way I can achieve my normal curls, is to wash, and scrunch (with Mousse) whilst blow drying.
    If you've straightend using GHD's i dont think you would be able to get back the curls without having to wash your hair.
    Just a Thought x
    you can use your ghds to make curls after you've straightened it, although i dont really see the point in what you mean, youve got curly hair but you want it slightly less curly? just comb it a bit