Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Louis Vuitton Bags

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can I ask you guys, what exactly is the big attraction with Louis Vuitton branded bags??? My friend is MAD about them and I just can't understand how she can justify spending £450 on a bloody bag... for that price you would expect it to be self-carrying and self-packing?

They don't even look that nice and yet they are becoming more and more popular as status symbols.

So what is the big attraction? Her explanation is "but John, its Louis Vuitton".... and?? her point is....:rolleyes: :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would no way pay that much for one! I have a really good copy that looks exactly the same and it was 30 quid. I have gone off them now that everyone has them. I had mine when hardly anyone had them, and now they're really common :rolleyes:
    its because they match with practically everything and they look good...i want to get another one but as yet i still dont have enogh money, also the quality of them is really good so its bascially getting your moneys worth
    Originally posted by Faith
    I would no way pay that much for one! I have a really good copy that looks exactly the same and it was 30 quid. I have gone off them now that everyone has them. I had mine when hardly anyone had them, and now they're really common :rolleyes:
    Same here. I got mine, and about 3-4 months down the line, no matter where i looked there was my bag! :rolleyes: Although i must admit, many of them were cheap immitations.

Mine isnt real, its a copy, but a copy that still cost about £80, the only difference between mine and a real one is that it doesnt have a serial number on the inside :D
    Getting too common. Also all the imitations make it so much more common.
    That said the only imitations I have of anything are two Louis Vuitton bags. And I can't believe that people paid £80 for theirs when mine costed £7 and £12.
    I like bags, I have lots of them, but I would not pay more than £15 for a bag, no way, never =)

You're all mad and to be honest I hadn't even heard of this designer until I saw lots of these bags for sale at ebay. You're all mad - or did I already say that?! :p
    Every woman in London at the moment seems to have about five of these, not sure why they are so popular, they look rather ordinary really.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Every woman in London at the moment seems to have about five of these, not sure why they are so popular, they look rather ordinary really.

My sentiments exactly:yes:
    This is good this bit of the board, I didnt realise this was here before, I can vent all my bitchy feelings towards fashion mistakes.