Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Safety

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do all regular pill takers think the pills are safe enough, never worried about whats in them? How many of ur friends take pills?

Comments

• Options
    I think as long as your sensible and know the drill your fine. I get all my pills from high up people so don't get any shit but when i take em, as a rule I wont do more than two, if i dance i make a point at sipping water, taking breaks, stuff like that. I have a mint time on em and don't have to worry about anything.
  • Options
    And what about whenever ur not dancing sharky, what do u do? Just sit there and let the buzz take control?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Safety
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Do all regular pill takers think the pills are safe enough, never worried about whats in them? How many of ur friends take pills?

If people didn't think they were safe enough, they'd be pretty stupid to carry on doing them! Even the government has admitted that taking ecstasy is less than downhill skiing.

Testing kits give a lot of people peace of mind but even those arn't a fail safe. Personally I've never had a bad experience, and know of very few who have - I've certainly never known anyone die or even go to hospital through taking pills.

Pure MDMA is nice, but sometimes doing pills is better. Each batch is different, and although many people worry about other ingredients, I look forward to soemthing that's a bit difference. For instance, the best pills I've ever taken were Mitsi Triangles and they certainly wern't ecstasy only!

I've got a younger sister who sometimes uses drugs, and I'm far more concerned about her using drusg such as speed and coke (though I'm not too happy about her using any drugs).
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    after researching alot about pills im strongly thinkin of takin half a one to start with as my friend took half a one a few weeks ago and said it was all hyped up media bullshit about it and the feeling is the best in the world.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    And what about whenever ur not dancing sharky, what do u do? Just sit there and let the buzz take control?

Hmmmm......not really. When im really buzzin I usually walk around and talk to people if im not dancing. I only sit down if the buzz is so much I cant actually walk, love it when that happens:thumb:
  • Options
    I think I'm about the only member of this board who actualy tests pills, even though I keep bitching all of you.

Yes I am concerned about whats in my pills, when I do them, but I do what I can to minimalise the risks.
    I do know what skive is talking about though pure MDMA isnt really a raving drug as such, its too relaxed and doesnt give you enough energy. Sometimes a mix of MDA, MDMA and speed is very pleasant, although I think acid, speed and MDMA is best, but then you have to judge that one carefully.

Skive; as I've told you before it was the meth in the tri-mitzis that made them stand out.
  • Options
    I dont think pills are safe, and i should do a lot more to ensure that the ones i take are safe ~ as bongbudda said, hes probably the only one who tests, but i think theyre safe enough to take without causing me to worry so much that i dont enjoy the night.

If i really was that worried about the mix of drugs and other things in pills then id take pure MDMA but, thats not so fun when youre raving or clubbing. Id rather have the mix of drugs and have a better night.

Shogun, i have probably over 20 friends who take pills reguarly. We all get pills from the same two guys.