Home Health & Wellbeing
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Do you know where to get these..?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright, i need to find a shop (barre Argos) which sells these kind of trousers.

I don't need tight jeans, and i don't want those trousers with bell bottoms which are more than a metre wide. So these are actually perfect. I bought one of these a while ago (Hilfiger beige thingies) but i shredded them whilst dry toboganing in France. :( And plus they were from TKMaxx which only sells whats on the shelf.


I was wondering if anyone else knows a good shop. Pleeeaeeasse?? I've only got 2 pairs of trousers left.

Oh yeah, i need this one for a guy .

Thanx ppl.


Sign In or Register to comment.